Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Kenwood navigation and DVD system unwanted prize!

Julian Thompson

I recently won a dealer contest with Kenwood and was awarded this as the rather super prize. There is nothing wrong with my present Becker system, however, so I want to sell it on and pocket the cash.

It is a Kenwood NV-D67GA Navigation Package, Kenwood KVT-627DVD + Kenwood KNA-G520, which is the latest product developed by Garmin for Kenwood.

It plays CD, DVD, MP3, WMA, has a fabulous motorised fold out screen and awesome, full postcode, full europe navigation,

The best bit is that the navigation is now really easy to fit because it no longer needs a speed pulse wire to be hooked up, so you can fit it very rapidly.

looking around the cheapest I can find this seems to be £1200. I will accept £750 cash for it, brand new and boxed.

I would like to reiterate before I get heckled for commercial advertising that this belongs to me personally and not my firm, hence my preference to sell it privately here rather than on the firms ebay website.

I can be reached on 07834 387929 if you're interested and the unit is in Cheshire.

*thumbup*