Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Good Morning World

Lynne

Morning Norm! Well, across the water, we've had light drizzle for the commute into Croydon, which has cleared allowing me a dry run back to the office at Redhill.....Looking forward to the heavy rain later for the commute home, followed by monsoon conditions tonight for the drive to Blackfriars station tonight for the night shift....... *mad* *mad*

Ne'er mind!! I'll put the waterproofs on and have a bit of fun at 3am on the way home!! 😬 😬

Dannyboy *tongue*

Hi!

Me and the young sibling are both doing well!! I've almost persuaded her to sell the hundred or so MGF's she's acquired and buy a seven to come sprinting next year... 😬 😬

Err....sun appears to have gone from here......OOppppssss..However, Lisa has offered the use of her Audi to go to work in tonight....I have declined however, as given the likelihood of it getting damaged parked outside of Blackfriars station, and the fact she's as good as you with the FP i think the Seven, rain and all, will be used 😬 😬 😬

Dannyboy *tongue*

Good morning world - I've decided to try and have a happy day today - Yesterday wasn't much fun - Sod the lot of them - I'm not gonna let them stop me enjoying myself *tongue*

It's a beatiful sunrise on a brand new day - Yesterday is history, we can't change it - but we can learn from it - Hope you all have a good day *thumbup*

Nurse - can i have some more of those happy pills please 😬

*arrowright*Get a Mosaic Poster of YOUR car and help Nuke the Leuk here *arrowleft*

*arrowright*Pictures here *arrowleft*

Today me and SWMBO will be running through an airport - Birmingham - on the way to Malta for a week.

SWMBO's baggage - 25Kg ☹️

My baggage including cameras etc - 5Kg *cool*

Can you get fish & chips on Malta? *wink*

See you next week *thumbup* 😬

K16 00C The MANGO ORANGE HANDBAG No longer bent *eek*

Happy holidays Ash *cool*

Today is indeed going to be a happy day. The car is back in one piece and I get the very rare pleasure of driving her home from work having picked her up from Southern Carbs this evening 😬 I'm really excited about it 😬

At the weekend we embark on a French / Corsican blatting extravaganza culminating in a visit Chez Verona *smile* *smile* *smile*