Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Caterham Factory today

StEVEN

Yellow GN54 S** slightly unusual in that it was a standard yellow body with black CSR cycle wings and had Jordan special edition in carbon letters on the back..interior was custom black and yellow..had a subwoofer in the boot with large amp unit *eek*...Nice car!! *thumbup*

Saw it, *eek* wanted it, 😬 threw a fit, *mad* got it ! *thumbup* here

cough!...yeah right!!!.. 😬......but whatever is this on your car here

...Rich 'GARFIELD' Watson.....the handle is starting to stick 😬 😬...

thanks for the 'young' comment *thumbup* 😬

Steven, that car belongs to Danny, he is a cool dude and just had those wings put on. Did you hear the sound system? it's quite impressive, it works from his iPod. What else do you want to know about it? I'll ask him for you 😬 nudge nudge, wink wink.

More importantly, why didn't you call in and see us? we are four miles away. Nic Day came to see us and he is 200 miles away, so what's your excuse? I hope it's a good one!!! 😬 See you soon, Debbie 😬

here for pics

*mad* NO!!..Debbie! i don't want to know about his amp and woofers *confused* 😬......thanks for the pic of Danny's car am currently collating yellow car pics to get some aesthetic ideas for my car..Debbie can you ask Danny where he got the stick on number plate from?...am fed up with my number plate falling off....i would've popped in to see you guys but i was really tight for time as i had to meet SWMBO for lunch and anyway you two must have been at work?...we'll sort something out one weekend you must meet Caroline and Phoebe ok...

Hi to Mark and Deano and well done to your Daughter on her exam grades *thumbup* 😬

StEVEN

Hiya Steven

Mark has the details for the number plate thingy so as soon as he gives me that (without having anything in return) I will pass them to you. 😬 The place is actually local to us and guess wot, I work from home so no excuses! 😬

here for pics

Here's the details - Sharp Signz Vehicle Graphics

Tel: 020 8294 2878 fax: 020 8294 1848

247 Blackfen Road, Blackfen, Kent, DA15 8PR

Edited by - Mark and Debbie on 21 Aug 2006 13:49:42