Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Pace K Dry Sump System Up-Date2.

Johnty Lyons

Right we have 6folk still keen to go this route, armed with that I spent 1/2 hr on phone again last night with Neill at Pace they will push ahead quickly now and I have given them till 13th March when I will again annoy Neill by incessant calls. Those of you who know me will understand that I can be annoying and persuasive so I think Neill has by now got the message The only thing that is upsetting me at moment is Andy Murphy the guy who put in all the foot work in getting this thing started He is not replying to my e-mails and has made no response to any of postings on this , neither has Neill heard from him has anyone any idea what's up Cos I am definatly standing on his toes here and don't want the guy to thing I'm an interfering busybody[which unfortunatly I am teeth.gif

jj

I've actually done a lot of development in this area with the BD and can't stress enough the benefits of high powered scavenge systems in high rpm 4 cylinder applications. Be carefull to ensure you've got enough airiation capacity in your drysump tank though. Some systems also recommend turning the sump gaskets the other way around. I've also seen systems where they are so powerful a valve has had to be fitted to prevent the system drawing air back in through the breather ! Horsepower claims for the reduced windage are not ficticious though and well worth the effort.