Click here if you are having website access problems ×

o/t Yacht for Sale

rynicolson

No tyre or fender kickers please, serious ad!

Sigma 33 OOD. National Class Winner, Class and Overall Scottish Series winner, plus a multitude of other event wins.... more silver & crystal than Mappin & Webbs!

As Maxpower would say "Fully Loaded" from GPS, VHF, high spec B&G instruments to full safety kit, recent racing suit of sails plus crusing and spares, many negotiable extras. Full spec, plus photos available off line. In the negotiable £32k mark.

tel: 077 366 58455 / 0131 556 7422

Richard,

aka... Tricks...

aka darstardly

Y57 CDS

Known as Mutley

Q205 NNB

Sylva Phoenix... name TBC

Wag,

My thoughts exactly! Will be a great shame to St Joan move to a new owner - hope she stays on the Clyde as the Sigma fleet is looking a bit depleted of late.

If anyone is interested in this boat I can vouch that she is a cracker (one of the best set up Sigmas in Scotland), very quick and with a nice transom, well thats what I got to see most of the time when racing against her 😬

Does the Sheriff come as part of the deal??

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry been away and off line... Alba7...Best on Clyde *eek* best in Europe...! Just had a few days out on her with my 13 y old... just been scrubbed and won class at Largs w/e (nice way to bow out)... the Sheriff, my Dad and others are racing Sonars now... but there is a replacement plan, bearing in mind the old man is now closing 80 yrs old its time he had a gentlemans yacht again... plus a toy for day racing... watch this space 😬

Peter, probably not cold, wet or ard enough for ketley *cool*

Plenty of tire kickers but for a serious racer / cruiser look nowhere else. This boat is, in my biased opinion, the most sorted racing boat I have sailed in 20 years, and that includes W60's, various swans, wallys et al... no expense spared in upgradeistis, suits of sails, even the bloody oil filter has the replacement date marked on it.... *thumbup*

Richard,

aka... Tricks...

aka darstardly

Y57 CDS

Known as Mutley

Q205 NNB

Sylva Phoenix... name TBC