Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

One for the Saga Sevens

Mrs Kipper

As it was my birthday last week and we have Curboro in a couple of weeks, I was wondering if anyone had done Curboro in their age. So, in my case, this would mean a time of 57 secs or less - definitely not possible in Class 2 but maybe possible in a Class 6 bikey *eek* (thanks Brodie but I would have to decline the offer of a double drive - my heart wouldn't stand it *eek*)

I can think of one person that may have acheived this but I am not mentioning names cos I may be wrong about his age 😳 😬

Kipper

Fun is not a straight line.

Kipper

As you and I seem to be speeding up as we "mature", I fervently hope that the process continues until age and time coincide.

I think I have a fair chance if we go on MIRA times, but I don't hold out much hope at Curborough!

Paul

What a cheek 😬

It is quite true though - I am not that quick- but also not that old!

Sometime or other the two should coincide (for all of us MARK!!!!!)-but I hope that is because my times are getting faster, not that my slowing down is overtaking my age *eek* *eek*

You wait until you get your new wheels and Stunners Paul!

Mike

Hmmm...4 piles of bricks and everyone will think you are a local 😬 😬

I think Ian must have heard of your plan because he is trying to hide in central France instead of going to Aintree. You never know, if he fails to negotiate some of those mountainous bits the wheels might still be available!!

Mike