Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Black 5 ¾ headlamps

Phil G

If it's any use, Stafford Vehicle Components make (assemble(?)) and sell them. I know they sell to afew kit manufacturers who approximately double the price. I've used them on previous kit cars and been happy.

If you can wait untill (and get to) a kit car show, they often reduce the price a bit. I've had mixed results haggling with them at shows in the past.

(Should add: I've no personal connection with them)

Cheers,

Ben

I'll second SVC for these. When I ordered mine I got excellent service and I seem to recall he may have discounted a little for L7C membership. However it was over 2 years ago so don't be upset if I'm wrong on that score.

Steve.

Not forgetting Percy the Polar Bear

I bought a set a few months back and you do indeed get a discount (10% I think it was) and good service from SVC.

That said, the paint finish on the bowls isnt that great, they have faded already. I'm sure they would replace if I told them about it, but I can't be bothered.

Thanks for the advice guys........

To be truthful, I was hoping for a second hand pair that possibly needed spraying up. Tax for tin-top and Caterham both due this month. Empty pockets I'm afraid. ☹️

I will keed SCV in mind when fortunes improve.

Phil

Summer Lightning haze