Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

I'm having withdrawal symptoms

Simon.Rogers1

Your dead right Danny boy *thumbup* *thumbup*

But a least Jez looks half beatable from where I'm sitting & like myself suffers from the odd bout of over exuberance 😬

Where as Brodie looks unbeatable & does not make mistake's ☹️ 😬 *thumbup* *thumbup*

Anyway just sell a kidney or something & join in the fun in class 6 *thumbup* *thumbup*

Gambo,

Its defo class 5 for you, with a mint set of ACB's on JAP will have to get himself a new whiping boy *tongue* 😬

It won't matter how much power your car engines are putting out, you will never get them round a hill climb course as fast as a Busa bike engined one 😬 *thumbup*

Aintree excepted (possibly )

Ken - oooohhhh sooooo close... again!!

Congrats on the class win but you still have the two events 30th Sept/ 1st Oct for that elusive record....?? 😬

I note from reading 'Behind the Scenes' that the class 6's have joined Hagley .... maybe they'll be joining us for these events seeing as the L7 champ' has finished by then??

L and R

Unfortunately Lynda the two events in Sept/Oct are National B with a different class structure (for which I hold the class record *biggrin*). Last Sunday was the last chance this year to get the more prestigeous National A record currently held by Trevor Willis.

Roll on Easter 2007 *tongue*

Ken