Click here if you are having website access problems ×

I'm having withdrawal symptoms

Simon.Rogers1

O it a hard life. what to do this weekend?

I have agreed to look after Ruben on Saterday and Sunday.

what do you think we should do?

well John the other physio at BMW is also the Physio for GP Masters and he has given us tickets for both day. So its still a motorsport weekend 😬

David

Thank you Lynda

Two last goes at getting the national A record out of just 6 runs a year!! It's stood for seven years. I missed it by .07 seconds last time and I've already gone faster on a national B event. Praying for the perfect conditions and the perfect run.........

Edited by - KenEvans on 11 Aug 2006 19:17:11

The record is 57.04 - my two fastest practice times today were 57.15 and 57.11 😳 Ash Mason was about half a second behind but I'm not counting any chickens because he's full of surprises *smile* Then there's a gaggle of good lads in Caterhams and Westfields in the 58's.

All good fun - hope the weather holds for the two timed runs tomorrow!

The car Brodie is sharing is owned & run by Bill of Force racing. From what I can gather he is rather expecting to be beaten as he wants to see what the car is capable of in more expert hands, albeit first time out for Brodie in a single seater 😬 😬

Best of luck tomorrow Ken *thumbup* *thumbup*

First run - chilled track (excuse no. 19), 57.55. (Ash Mason 57.79)

Second run - I understand my off at Fallow was quite impressive. It was all or nothing and it turned into nothing.

Still, Ashley didn't go any quicker so I got first in class.

Ken

Brodie got first in class in his first single seater drive *smile*

No damage Richard, whilst the approach the Fallow is fast there's plenty of run-off as you know - which is quite fortunate really because I wasn't the only one today by a long stretch!

Yeah, lets hope he now gets discovered pop idol style & naffs off for a bit, give me a chance to win for a change 😳 😳

Only joking 😬 😬

Like I said before, its great having such talented drivers in the different classes to compare yourself against, top drive Brodie *thumbup* *thumbup*