Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Calling Tam

Mrs Kipper

Tam

So sorry to here about your engine ☹️ I hope you can get it fixed soon.

We missed you yesterday and you must have been gutted to miss a great day ☹️

I hope I am not being too insensitive if I give you the info on the ladies competition at MIRA. (The + signs denote that I can't remember the tenths and hundredths of seconds)

Kate did a stunning 57+ (102 through the speed trap *eek*) to beat Fiona's and Lynda's 58+ to win the fastest lady award *thumbup*. Class 2 winner did 53+

I had a great day, having set myself the following targets:

1. Beat Kate in first practice *thumbup*

2. Get under 70 *thumbup* (second practice)

3. Beat personal best of 67+ *thumbup* first timed

4. Sort out gear changing 😳 *thumbup* third timed

5. Try to reach 100 mph in the last run *thumbdown* Speed trap recorded 95, bike computer on car registered 97.6 *thumbup* 😬

I managed to knock 1 second off each time run *thumbup* to finish the day with a 63+ 😬 😬

Hope to see you back on track soon. I've heard you were not going to be at Curborough. We are not doing Aintree. See you at Wiscombe 🤔

Mrs K

Sounds like I missed a brilliant competition *smile* Well done to everyone, and particularly the ladies for putting in some absolutely sterling times and beating PBs *thumbup* I love Mira and am really sorry to have missed it.

We're not doing Wiscombe, Curborough or Aintree as we are on hols (we were supposed to be taking the 7 to Corsica but it looks like it will be a hire car now ☹️). We are both in for Cadwell and Harewood but its touch and go as to whether the car will be ready ☹️

good luck at the next events and see you at Cadwell, if not before *smile*

Tam