Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Cadwell

Jason Plato

Darren

Have you thought about temporarily fitting a mechanical oil pressure gauge to see if it is oil pressure related or a sensor/gauge fault 🤔 I realise it will not be easy to test without a passenger but it might help you understand the underlying problem

Mark D

Comp Sec *cool*

Mark, its definately not a sensor problem. I swapped the fuel & oil ones over at Mira as they are the same, no change.

Have now removed the sump pan, maybe I have spotted a potential cause of the problem, along with a larger dry sump tank with more capacity hopefully the problem will be solved at last.

The only trouble is that we have never driven Cadwell before so will be loosing out to all the track day freaks who have thrashed around for hours on end

Kipper (or anyone else that hasn't been to Cadwell) - MSV have a trackday there next Sunday 20th - see here, easytrack have a weekday at the end of August, and Javelin have an afternoon/evening on 7 September here

You should know it from Kipper jnr racing there anyway, ISTR him enjoying a little light 'rubbing' with me that day *tongue*

Andrew

Thanks for pointing out the track days. I had seen these but can't fit them any of them into our schedule.

Yes, I have been to Cadwell when the Grads were racing there last year and I even managed a few laps as a passenger with Rob on the track day a couple of days before. The trouble was I don't remember much about where the circuit went cos I had my eyes closed most of the time *eek* 😬

Kipper

Fun is not a straight line.

When you said

I have been to Cadwell when the Grads were racing there last year and I even managed a few laps as a passenger with Rob on the track day a couple of days before. The trouble was I don't remember much about where the circuit
I thought it was because you are showing the attributes of being a member of the Saga Se7ens 😳 😬

Mark D

Comp Sec *cool*

Edited by - Mark Durrant on 11 Aug 2006 16:22:59