Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

O/T - Speedferries Ticket

Harry Flatters

I have an open Speedferries ticket that needs to be used by 5 September. Cost £50. This was a SuperTicketPlus bought on 29 July 2005. See here.

As I am on hols from today please call me on 0 7 8 3 1 7 8 9 3 3 3.

*arrowright* *arrowright*Harry Flatters *arrowright* *arrowright* *thumbup*

AKA Steve Mell - Surrey AO and Su77on Se7ener

Edited by - Harry Flatters on 4 Aug 2006 09:35:29

I Steve, don't wish to depress you but... I bought three such tickets and when we went to change one of them into Leon Smith's name we were told only the ticket holder name

could be used. and so we had to buy a fresh ticket.

They accepted Susan's name on the ticket and also allowed our daugther to use the third, on the bases that we were all members of the Howe tribe.

JH

Deliveries by Saffron, *thumbup* the yellow 230bhp Sausage delivery machine

[rantmode]

*mad*Just had a huge f**king row with these bloody people. Nowhere on their confirming e-mail does it state that this ticket is not transferrable. They said ahh but it does in their T&C's buried on their website that no-one reads *confused*. I pointed out that they thought it important enough to tell me the dimensions of the car that I might take but not that it was not transferrable. I also pointed out that just about any other ticket you buy in this country tells you that it is not transferrable on the ticket, so why didn't their e-mail.

The first person I spoke to sounded like they have just left school and passed the obligatory 'how to get rid of a customer that has a valid complaint' exam. So I asked to speak to a 'manager' thinking I might get some satisfaction. I should have known better *mad* The 'supervisor sound like she was about 5 yo (you know the voice of the baddie in 'Who Framed Roger Rabbit' who drowned in the 'dip') and had not only passed the HTGROACTHAVC exam but had a Phd as well . So while she was mid-stream reading from the script how they were a no-refund company and how I should have wasted half my life ploughing through their terms and conditions - ya-di-ya-di-ya and telling me that if I didn't let here finish she would have to 'terminate' the call, I took very minor satisfaction in saying GOODBYE and hung up on her 😬.

That's the last time I use their bloody boat - I hope it sodding well sinks - no casualties of course 😬

What a bunch of tossers 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

[/rantmode]

*arrowright* *arrowright*Harry Flatters *arrowright* *arrowright* *thumbup*

AKA Steve Mell - Surrey AO and Su77on Se7ener