Click here if you are having website access problems ×

MIRA course layout

Shaun_E

I do have one, but nowhere to host it on the web, I can email it to ya if you give us your addy *cool*

Edit: I think I sorted out one of those image hosting thingies, map should be here

Edited by - Mattj on 3 Aug 2006 12:01:33

MIRA in my car , was 245 bhp, 6 speed 3.92 diff , acb 10's

Off the line which is slightly downhill, into second , third and turn into the first veeeeeery long constant radius lefthander, flat out upto the top end of third and ballance throttle / drift / understeer, then the earth mound on the far right tells me we are near the end of the corner and shift up to 4th and flat, and then 5th continuing along slight left at road branch there is a slight bump that upsets the car, then turn in flat in 5th at about 110mph into slight but 🙆🏻clenching left and then into 6th mid corner and keep it flat ,keep it flat !through the speed trap and then whoooooooaaaaa slow down and into 4th for fast right and let it run out and then into third for left turn , let it run wide and ballance the throttle on exit , watch for the change of surface if you run too wide and then flat again, into 4th , head down 😬, into 5th and then brake hard for the tight 3rd gear left , which feels like slightly negative camber and ballance the throttle on exit to avoid drifting into the gravel drainage channel and then shift into 4th and across the line ........

here is C7 TOP

South Wales AO *thumbup*

• Support Team

Thanks folks (Matt - got your email *thumbup*).

Dave - nice description 😬 If I see 110mph I'll be happy (Was about the max I saw at Longcross cos I chickened out ☹️).

Yellow SL *cool* #32