Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Cloth seats for sale

NigeB

One pair of genuine Caterham adjustable cloth seats with headrests and mounting hardware (ok, 4 nuts, bolts and washers!). One of the seats has a metal sheet fitted to the back to fix a minor problem which was not noticeable in the car, but spotted when the seat was removed prior to fitting leather ones. It is completely servicable. Inspection welcome, and I can supply photos if required.

£200 for the pair, buyer to collect (I'm about 12 miles from Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire).

Nigel

Nigel - thank you for the photos. Lovely seats but I think new tyres for my prisoner alloys will have to take priority at this moment in time sadly, along with getting a new radiator for my Renault van which blew up this afternoon *mad* *mad* *mad*

I will pass - Mark?

Dave

Dave Ardley. White Xflow with Clams

Don't point that beard at me, it might go off.

Groucho Marx

Updated photos here

Nigel

I'll take the seats please (sorry about the van, Dave).

By coincidence, I'm going to be visiting my sister near Derby tomorrow (after getting up at 5.30am, driving first daughter to Manchester Airport, 2nd daughter to Aston on Trent..).

If it would be convenient for you, would it be possible to collect them tomorrow afternoon?

If you could ring me to let me know, that would be great - saves a second trip down south!

My mobile number is 07709 455982.

Rgds

Mark

1400 SS - 45k and counting......