Click here if you are having website access problems ×

1.4 k Supersport 1996

Sheds Moderator

1996N 1.4 kss, 130 bhp in red. 20k miles. Factory built. Dry sump, Minister built, solid followers, 5 speed, LSD. Lightened flywheel (AFAIK - never seen it). Adjustable brake bias and ally triple pass rad. This is as homologated for the racing series. Tillett driver's seat, S type passenger. Weather gear is complete and practically unused. Caterham 6 point harness for driver, 4 points for passenger.

These cars are the last to have the under dash handbrake and are fitted with honeycomb floors and side panel crash protection.

Mechanically it's excellent, I had to replace the head gasket 4 years ago but that's all. The paint is a little scuffed and the car has a few small dents, not that this has bothered me in the past.

Registered in the UK (SORN) though situated in Saumur, France. Has a French Mot.

Viewing available by appointment in Saumur. £10,000.

Les Francais: vous pouvez dire a nos amis sur AutoRoule que c'est dispo, je serai heureux de leur dire de quoi il s'agit.

BOSS be prepared for a LOT of interest in your car BUT also a LOT of questions on registering it on a French plate. Are you sending sth by e.mail ? if so send it to

thomasrosselle

AT yahoo DOT co DOT uk

I think I might have Ross........... *eek*

Miura - the fact that the car is in France was the reason for my 'ooh...'. As you say, there are several folks here in France who will be interested I think *thumbup*

Dave Ardley. White Xflow with Clams

Don't point that beard at me, it might go off.

Groucho Marx

Updated photos here