Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Peterborough - Sat 11:00

sjmmarsh

Steve,

I did consider SPA but unsure where I would be at that time.

Do you know if there will be any Sevens at the Stamford car show? I was going to take a walk over. Not really worth driving 200m !

Darren

Darren

There will certainly be at least one 7 there - mine (but I am one of the organisers this year, so maybe that doesn't count). We normally have about half a dozen Locosts as well as Ron Champion is one of the organisers as well (of 'Build a sportscar for £250' fame).

Come and say hello (Marc as well - I have driven through Barnack a few times, but haven't seen you yet).

Why not do both.....?

Steve

Sorry Marc, the weekend of the 19th will be tough for me. But i hope *smile* I will get the chance for a quick visit to Maxey to say hi.

I am nearly always in the CSR at weekends around the Stamford/Rutland area. I have seen a few other 7's around the area *smile* but never caught a reg. About 3-4 weeks ago I was pulling into the BP station in Stamford and a 7 was behind me. Cannot even recall the colour.

Steve, I see that one of your Blats got published in Stamford living this week *thumbup*. So now i know what roads to avoid this coming weekend !! *thumbdown* btw.. Are you a Stamford tabler then?

Darren