Click here if you are having website access problems ×

MIRA Entry List

Mark Durrant

The following have confirmed entries for MIRA and the finals will either be handed out at Loton on Saturday or put in the post. However, if your name does not appear it still not too late to enter, either post on here or drop an email to my profile *thumbup*

CLASS 1

John Christie

Gordon Hodgkinson

Andrew Jenkins

Matthew Jenkins

Michael Udale-Clarke

Richard Ormson

David Miller

CLASS 2

Andy Nicholls

Richard Price

Graham Perry

Keith Perry

Mike Sankey

Kate Sankey

Patricia Herring

Stephen Herring

Roger Cummimg

Graham Howard

Paul Collins

Malcolm Hickey

Mike Vickers

Stuart Vickers

CLASS 3

Adrian Williams

David Nelson

David Jackson

Paul Dickens

Jeff Smith

Kasper McFarlane

Dave McFarlane

Robin Brackett

David Warren

Paul Forster

Tamara Calvert

Michael Calvert

Rob Margel

Steve Robinson

Roger Burns

David Wingfield

CLASS 4

Mark Durrant

Richard Anderson

Nigel Fox

Martin Sargeant

Jonathan Grantham

Ian Keen

Ken Evans

CLASS 5

Andrew Griffith

Simon Rogers

Fiona Rogers

John Powell

Richard Gambling

Paul Gibb

Mike Riley

Martin Bushaway

Shaun Elwell

Michael Head

Bill Ayre

Stephen Gatward

Rachel Luke

James Smith

CLASS 6

Brodie Branch

Jeremy Clarke

Darren Luke

Simon Harland

Mark D

Comp Sec *cool*

Edited to include James Smith in Class5

Edited by - mark durrant on 27 Jul 2006 11:44:21

Wow *thumbup*

Class 1 *thumbup*

Class 2 Tough

Class 5 Tough

Class 4 The top stars are here

Class six all the main men are here except Mr Powell wants to come and play in 5

Class 3 "ding ding" - I can sort the ropes stools and a referee but has anyone got some gloves. I can't wait. *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup*

Oh yeh fastest Woman of the day - anyone like a wager chaps.

Ms Sankey

Mrs K (ne H)

Ms Tamara

Er in doors (well she won't be on the day of course)

and Mrs Luke.

Experience vs Power

I'll put a £5 on Fiona to Ntl if she does anything but win. (She's stood right behind me *confused*)

Well we shall see Mr & Mrs Rogers 😬 😬

Don't forget I had to use the R400 at Longcross so I set the suspension up, roller barrels balenced, & a nic shiny set of ACB10's fitted (not so shiny after longcross through 😬 *thumbup* *thumbdown*) & now Rachel will get the chance show her true speed 😬

Oh she's going to kill for bigging up her chances 😬 😬

Class 5 lady's loser £10-20 to NTL *confused*

I am not looking forward to comparing my times with that lot in class 5. It'll depress me even more. Or make me spen more money. 😬 😬 *tongue* Flappy padles, ACB10's more power, where will it end *eek*

I think I shall bring out the drivers book of excuses vol 1.(any body got a copy handy *tongue*)

RED 2.0 HPC

Gambo and smithj41

Dont worry I will be last, if the cars ready, its a tradition now 😬

'Can you hear me running' ......... OH YES and its music to my ears 😬 😬 😬

1988 200 bhp, 146 ft lbs, 1700cc Cosworth BD? engineered by Roger King, on Weber's with Brooklands and Clamshell wings, Freestyle Motorsport suspension.

I've only got a little stock K against all these tweeked engines in class 3 ☹️

and Mira is a power course . *tongue*

has anyone managed to fit the emerald inside a MEMS casing yet ?, can a VHPD head be machined to look like a K16?. The regs dont say anything about Nitros oxide - would anyone mind if I used the fire bottle ?

all these questions and so little time *wink*

here is C7 TOP

South Wales AO *thumbup*

Class 3

Intreasting you have the 2003 Overall champion (DJ)also he has won class 5 in 2003, 2004, 2005 against the Class 3 winner in 2005 (PD) and the class winner in 2004 & 2003 (DMc)

so whats the result ging to be?

looking at the championship (see below)

2005 Andrew Griffiths David Jackson Paul Dickens

2004 Brodie Branch David Jackson Dave McFarlane

2003 David Jackson Andrew Griffiths Simon Rogers

It's got to be the 2003 Overall champoin DJ.

Just asking, what others are thinking

Mr J

"I've only got a little stock K against all these tweeked engines in class 3"

so this is a non supersport engine 🤔 🤔

all 1.8k are not tweeked unlike some 1.6k

has anyone managed to fit the emerald inside a MEMS casing yet ?, No but we all know the are ways round this, and it was discussed at last years awards meeting that MEMS could be swopped between car. A bit like dope tasting, this can be at the descression of the Comp Sec.

if you are unclear of any of the rules please contact the Comp Sec so you are not disappointed.

now whats next *eek*

TM

Just asking, what others are thinking

Great to see four other ladies *biggrin* Go on WindyCat, take the total to six *thumbup*

Fastest lady 🤔 Nobody will be putting their money on me ☹️, but I'll be there to put a 😬 on my face. I wouldn't like to choose between any of the others though.

Mrs K

You too Mrs K!! *smile*

Hopefully we'll get some consistant weather this time though. It was very unfortunate your second runs at Loton were in the wet. *thumbdown*

I hope Tam and Kate enjoyed their first time hillclimbing, all the same!!

Lynda

Well - Kate did enjoy it, and also found out how different a hillclimb is to as sprint *eek*

She managed to end up in the ditch just after Triangle on her first practice run - couldn't get it back on track until the marshalls gave her a hand, and then on the second timed run demonstrated her commitment by going wide after Monument and nudging the bank! Only bent the timing strut though, and of course Dad can sort that out can't he?

Mind you, she did manage to improve by over 10 sec between her 2 complete runs which was pretty good going.

Not sure about how fast she will be at MIRA - assuming she manages to stay on the track of course 😳 I have no doubt she will improve a lot over the runs (and of course we will get quite a few with luck) but she may not be able to make up for the enourmous bhp or sticky tyres available to the rest of you (Drivers excuse No 52)

It will be fun whatever happens - I just hope sorting her out doesn't distract me too much (Drivers excuse No 55) 😬 😬

Mike

I enjoyed Harewood too *smile* Like Kate, I managed to knock over 10 seconds off during the day which gives you a real sense of achievement.

See you all at Mira - and as Mrs Kipper so rightly says, the aim is to have fun and put a 😬 on your face.

Tam

Tam

Quote "I enjoyed Harewood too"

We were at Loton at the weekend *smile* I think all this motor sport is affecting your brain 😬 - no wonder you go so quickly 😬 😬

Should be a good competition at MIRA - let's hope for *cool*, no pheasants *eek* and lots of runs 😬

Mrs K