Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Lydden: Sat 19th Aug, Sprint & Race Meeting

fatcat

Sat 19th Aug, Lydden. Sprint in the morning, racing in the afternoon - details, regs & entry forms here feel free to blatmail me if you have any queries. Note also statement from SEMSEC: Lydden Circuit Saturday 19th August 2006 SEMSEC will be running the Nikki Stevens Memorial Race Day in memory of our Race Entries Secretary, Championship Secretary, Clerk of the Course and Board/Committee member Nikki Stevens who recently passed away following a very short illness. SEMSEC would like you to join us in recognising the enormous amount of work, time and enthusiasm which Nikki gave to racing, SEMSEC, the events, the championships and the competitors. A special trophy has been designated to be named the Nikki Stevens Memorial Trophy which will be awarded to the competitor/driver (not entrant) who amasses the greatest number of Championship and/or Challenge series points during the day in the various races which make up this meeting. Competitors may use more than one car to amass these points and points may be amassed in up to three separate championships/challenge races. Points will be awarded in accordance with published appropriate championship or challenge regulations. Edited by - fatcat on 26 Jul 2006 12:29:23

• 3 weeks later...

Got our docs through today - Nigel and Merrick are both going (well Nigel is if he gets back from Holiday on time) so we'll be taking plenty of gaffer tape as well as fuel!

Regrettably, I'll be at Silverstone so will miss the bacon butties (what other reason is there for Lydden??)

Steve

JUst come across the regs for the weekend on line. I'm in class D of the SE sports & saloon challenge as a "production kit car >1400cc on road tyres". *thumbup* But looking at the regs there's a part "Tyres free. Road tyres from list 1A" - anyone know if this means I have to run list 1A tyres (it kinda looks that way, doesn't it)? If so, I'm going to have to do some very quick changes...

Edit: checked finals and I'm in class C (but I could go in class D if I put my Grads tyres on... *confused*)

Edited by - Graeme Smith on 17 Aug 2006 17:18:16