Wile7

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Meanwhile, on Apollo IX......

everyone pointed and laughed at RoyH, who had got his facts all wrong, then the cameras panned back to table nine where the farting, cross-dressing Ash Bailey had just finished a 5th portion of cabbage trifle.

Strong opened the fire escape doors just in the nick of time as........

😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬

(I love you guys)

....flames erupted from the posterior of the Bailey; there was a stench of burning flesh and the ar*se, rapidly followed by the rest of his body, spun its buttocks, catapulted over the table and shot through the fire escape.

Strongy, who had his shirt open to show off his latest multicolour chest wig, let out a scream as the passing of the flaming ar*e set his wig alight. Reeling backwards he....

Roy walked into the car park.

The first observation of the man was that Roy was miss-named.

It was obvious from his looks, demenour and physique that he was a Demi-God, and nobody knew a Demi-god called Roy.

His loping, silent stride carried him gracefully into the car park; his easy, noble manner evident by every gentle sway of his rippling torso.

He smiled, and it was as if the sun broke free of the constraints of a passing cloud; the singing of the birds became somehow, and magically, more amplified by his appearance, the grass strangely appeared a more emerald green, the leaves on the gently blowing trees suddenly hushed, as if waiting for his words.

He looked at Wile and said ....

"You tw@t"

Wile stopped spraying and looked up at Roy. The first observation of the man was that Roy was miss-named. It was obvious from his looks, demenour and physique that he was a weedy little worm of a boy, and everybody knew the weedy little worm should be called little weedy Boy.

His limping, stunted stride carried him awkwardly into the car park; his lousy, annoying manner evident by every ripple and layer of his fat torso.

He smiled, and it was as if the sun had burnt out; his brown broken and stained teeth destroyed any wellbeing; the singing of the birds had stopped, and unsurprisingly, more amplified by his appearance, the grass had died, the leaves on the gently blowing trees had fallen off, as if waiting for his own demise.

Wile looked at Roy and said ....

Dave Ardley. White Xflow with Clams

The Bearded Clams

King Clam Of Clam Hill!

NEW Updated Photos here

...in a whisper. "Forgive me for my terrible, unholy thoughts about you."

He lowered his head, bent his knee in acquiesence "It was your appearance, Sir, the way the earth stopped turning when you walked into the car park."

Tears rolled down Wiley's face and he blurted uncontrollably "Jealousy is the worst of the Seven Deadly Sins. Oh Kind Sir, save me from myself"

At this stage Strongy shuffled into the car park....

*arrowup* 😬 😬 😳

At this stage Strongy shuffled into the car park....tripped and fell over smacking the ground heavily with his nose. Once Roy and Wile had stopped laughing (about an hour...) Strongy said (whilst holding his bloodied nose)........

Dave Ardley. White Xflow with Clams

The Bearded Clams

King Clam Of Clam Hill!

NEW Updated Photos here