Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Once upon a time......

Wile7

it made him look a lot thiner, but it did nothing for the looks of his fat beared head which still made the hardiest soul feel sick at the mere site of it

With this is mind he decided that it was time to ...............

Supercheese R250

Caterham pictures here 😬

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

he had already sold them 4 times previously and had contravined Ebay's rules. His username was cancelled and his feedback rating was withdrawn. He was booted off Ebay for good. Felling a bit down he decided to go for a stroll through the red light district in Cinderford. While he was there he was approached by............

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

A duck walks into a bar and says to the bar tender "I'll have a beer".

The bartender says "Hey! where did you come from?"

The duck says "I'm working the construction site across the street".

And the bartender says, "Well why are you working construction when you could be making millions in the circus?"

And the duck said "What would the circus want with a brick laying duck?"

Only dead fish go with the flow....!

A woman walks into a bar and the bartender says "Hey where'd you get the pig?"

The women says "This isn't a pig it's a duck"

and the bartender says "No, I was talking to the duck!"

A man is driving a pick-up truck down the road with a bunch of ducks standing in the back. A police officer pulls over the driver, informs him that he is speeding and then asks him where he's going with all those ducks. The driver says that he doesn't know what to do with them anymore. The officer says, "Look, there's a zoo not far from here and that's where you should take them." The man thanks the officer and drives off with his ducks.

The next day the officer again sees the same pick-up truck barreling down the road. This time, though, all the ducks in the back are wearing sunglasses. The officer pulls the driver over and says, "I thought I told you to take those ducks to the zoo!" "I did," said the driver, "but now they want to go to the beach!"

Five doctors went duck hunting one day. Included in the group were a general practitioner, a pediatrician, a psychiatrist, a surgeon and a pathologist. After a time, a bird came winging overhead. The first to react was the general practitioner who raised his shotgun, but then hesitated.

"I'm not quite sure it's a duck," he said, "I think that I will have to get a second opinion." And of course by that time, the bird was long gone.

Another bird appeared in the sky soon thereafter. This time, the pediatrician drew a bead on it. He too, however, was unsure if it was really a duck in his sights and besides, it might have babies. "I'll have to do some more investigations," he muttered, as the creature made good its escape.

Next to spy a bird flying was the sharp-eyed psychiatrist. Shotgun shouldered, he was more certain of his intended prey's identity. "Now, I know it's a duck, but does it know it's a duck?" The fortunate bird disappeared while the fellow wrestled with this dilemma.

Finally, a fourth fowl sped past and this time the surgeon's weapon pointed skywards and he fired without hesitation. BOOM!! The surgeon lowered his smoking gun and turned nonchalantly to the pathologist beside him: "Go see if that was a duck, will you?"

*wavey*

K16OOC - Bailey's MANGO Handbag *cool*

Webshots here