Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Once upon a time......

Wile7

he tried the barrel, he discovered that Strongy had already finished it and was in the process of negociating a refund on the barrel deposit.

Mr Ma said "Fluck off Ginger, you didn't pay a deposit in the first place.........

Dry-sumped White Supersprint *smile*

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

....and suddenly Paul Daniels ran out into the middle of the shed claiming success for that last trick *thumbup* *thumbup* Folks were confused because they all knew it was Debbie really (who was being bent over the back of the shed sofa by Wonky hoping that Lynne would not notice...let alone Mr Daniels.... *eek*). Meanwhile......

Dave Ardley. White Xflow with Clams

Don't point that beard at me, it might go off.

Groucho Marx

Updated photos here

urge to take off all his clothes and chase a very frightened Mr Ma around and around the shed.

Mr Ma screamed " Hepp hepp, flucking blearded fleak won't stop tying to kliss me"

Norman stepped in,

then out ,

and shook it all about.

"For fluck's sake Mr Velona, you supplosed to be my flend, this is no time for the flucking hokey cokey", screamed Mr Ma as he did another lap.

Just then Ash Bailey and his 6 clones popped up from between the cushions on the sofa. The pished WILE7 took one look at them all and..........

Dry-sumped White Supersprint *smile*

And handed it to an Ash Bailey.

He then handed one to all of the other Ash Baileys, and realised he was now actually out of beer.

All that was left was Stinky Dave's Cabbage Water.

Being Pished, Wile did not realise that it was non alcoholic, so he downed a bottle.

As he was chugging it down....

SeaView!!!!

😬 😬here *eek* *eek*

As Mr Ma was not used to the new UK postal system, he ended up being shipped to a warehouse, where loads of other items of a similar nature were being stored. Imagine Normans surprise when he picked up a tool box he thought was empty, to hear Mr Ma shouting " Hepp, Hepp! I is stuck in flucking tool blox!".

Norman dropped the tool box in Surprise 😳

Only dead fish go with the flow....

Edited by - CageyH on 6 Nov 2006 17:09:48

So Strongy and Strongy. both climbed into the tool box, stuck a hand out to stick the stamp on and closed the draw after them.

Meanwhile in a land full of italian exotica and lap dancing clubs there lived a man by the name of....

Norman Verona, 1989 BDR 220bhp, Reg: B16BDR, Mem No 2166, the full story here

You and your seven toThe French Blatting Company Limited

But can you spell was an unusual name. He had always suffered as a child in school, as whenever the teacher asked a question, all the class put their hands up.

Having being bullied and afflicted most of his life, he had moved to ......

(I always thought bernard was supposed to be Bernard? Don't spelling and Grammar go hand in hand? *tongue* 😳)

Only dead fish go with the flow....

AAron and my Grandma.......

Shes a Welsh farmers wife and he is a big time TV Soap produser 😬 well I never..

Never before has the secret love of Aaron Spellings lover and love child been admitted in public 😬 😬

When I get the mean reds the only thing to do is jump in the 7 ( with applebogies to Audrey)