Wile7

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

quite amusing....

Apparently the shed is an infinite dimension that expands and shrinks to accomodate the ever changing personell present within it's confines. *wink*

The worn looking sofa in the corner actually seats 124 people, but looks like a standard 3 seater 😳

The lampshade in the corner, whilst looking like a thin broom handle holding up a battered old shade, is actually large enough to hide three bull elephants behind, without being seen. *eek*

The humungous amount of power required to keep this virtual shed flying in the interweb is generated for the immense cloud of gas produced from the shedders 🙆🏻es from consuming too many oat based breakfast cereals, curries of various descriptions, and a vegetable based concotomy (occasionally cucmber based, but not exclusively) *tongue*

To put these new found scientific discoveries to the test he embarks upon ....

*arrowright*Get a Mosaic Poster of YOUR car and help Nuke the Leuk here *arrowleft*

*arrowright*Pictures here *arrowleft*

Edited by - Fletch on 25 Oct 2006 16:13:25

mass debate on BBC1. Trevor Bayliss claims he has an invention simmilar to a perpetual motion machine. The only main difference is that its motion far from being endless is never. He calls the project canwoe

The Caterham 21 ,,,,,,,,,

When I get the mean reds the only thing to do is jump in the 7 ( with applebogies to Audrey)

...Baygen special - a bit like an Eastern european clockwork toy car that you wind up by continually talking to it saying "I know you are a reliable machine, I know you have the aesthetic beauty of Barbara Striesand, I know that people tease you as though you are some kind of plastic pig, I know that you are not allowed to attend L7C GB track days because in fact folk think you are a pile of GRP poo, I know that......." and this unfair discharge of abuse continued until someone in the sheds shouted........

Dave Ardley. White Xflow with Clams

Don't point that beard at me, it might go off.

Groucho Marx

Updated photos here

As the eye lands in his upturned palm.

Meanwhile, the real Norm is working at his bench whilst his apprentice sweeps the shop floor. Suddenly the Norm screams, bends double holding his right hand to his middle and cries "Quick, run over to the chemist and get some Tampax for a big cut"

The apprentice drops the broom and runs as fast as he can and.........

Norman Verona, 1989 BDR 220bhp, Reg: B16BDR, Mem No 2166, the full story here

You and your seven to The French Blatting Company Limited

runs into a neighbour's field where he grabs a sheep *eek*

With the sheep under his arm he goes back into the garage and says "It's white and fluffy and it would fit into a big cu t - will this do?" *confused*

Norman was thoroughly wazzed off with his junior, and told him to

K16 00C - Bailey's MANGO Handbag (No bloody dots!)

the apprentice said no and pulled a gun and shot Norman several times , the shed was awash with blood, the apprentice was praying Red SLR wasnt gonna walk in ( after he had finsihed eying up the bords in the que for the nite club) , norm said Oi ya Fecker ! what did you shoot me for .......

If It aint yellow, wonky and wobbly................ 😬

Beer And

Well thats it actually not even any nibbles, unfortunatley the beer got drunk when a committe e was formed to organise the Burial, Mr Ma offered a container of.........

When I get the mean reds the only thing to do is jump in the 7 ( with applebogies to Audrey)

finest corrugated steel - shipping grade, as a coffin. The beer committee being quite a traditional lot, (combined with the fact that they were all cheapskates who prefered to spend their money on booze) opted for a bio-degradable cardboard one, as found on page 37 of the Tetra-Pak catologue. Plus they felt that Norn would rattle around too much in a container of such magnitude, and besides nobody could be arsed to dig a hole that big (not even the boys who had been with Jenny or Anita) *eek*

As head of the beer committee, WILE7 stood up and................

Dry-sumped White Supersprint *smile*

Edited by - strongy on 28 Oct 2006 17:52:18

....a long time ago in a land full of italian exotica and lap dancing clubs there lived a man by the name of....

and so as we are now back to where we started Ash put forward a motion,

all over the..........

Norman Verona, 1989 BDR 220bhp, Reg: B16BDR, Mem No 2166, the full story here

You and your seven to The French Blatting Company Limited

but Stinky Dave always wanted to be a bit different... *wink*

He drew a picture of George Bush holding Tony Blair's testicles while the others were drawing straws. Obviously some political comment but Strongy, Stinky's pimp, wasn't impressed. *mad*

Strongy was really on one, screaming.........

K16 00C - Bailey's MANGO Handbag (No bloody dots!)

....mad hysterical trip supported by his drug habit consisting of M&M's, smarties and a disused uneaten curly wurly.

Meanwhile, Wile7 was still thinking about steel coffins and finishing the barrel of beer when......

Dave Ardley. White Xflow with Clams

Don't point that beard at me, it might go off.

Groucho Marx

Updated photos here