Wile7

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*eek* *eek* *eek* 😬 😬 😬 😬 Vengence is a great thing *wink* *tongue*

any money from Norman for the bulk buy so decided to get a flight over to France to see if..........

Dave Ardley. White Xflow with Clams

Don't point that beard at me, it might go off.

Groucho Marx

Updated photos here

La Foie was all it was cracked up to be. It was and more besides.

(I just can't resist it)

Having had a month chilling and being carried to bed every night in a drunken stupor, Mr Ma thought he'd better get back to China to see how the factory were coping with the manufacture of Jacks wenches and spaniels.

He went to Nantes airport to catch his flight to Shanghai when who should he meet but...........

Norman Verona, 1989 BDR 220bhp, Reg: B16BDR, Mem No 2166, the full story here

You and your seven to The French Blatting Company Limited

....Wile7, who'd been caught by the Kent police and deported for "lewd behaviour" and "conduct unbecoming an ex school teacher". *eek*

Wile was unrepentant; still wearing his new stockings he was chatting up an "Air Zimbabwe" steward and muttering on about "wanting a piece of action".... The Gendarmes saw him look at Mr Ma and......

K16 00C The MANGO ORANGE HANDBAG

.....asked if they could join the bulk buy. Mr Ma directed them to Mr Verona who promptly took orders for 2000 jacks, 3000 sets of spanners and 1500 wrenches for the Gendarmes to put in the boots of their newly ordered Subar Imprezzas.

Meanwhile, back at Nantes, Wile was having great trouble with......

Dave Ardley. White Xflow with Clams

Don't point that beard at me, it might go off.

Groucho Marx

Updated photos here

I got ten grand for my Mango handbag!!!!! *tongue* *tongue* *tongue* *tongue* *tongue* *tongue* *tongue* *tongue* *tongue* *tongue* *tongue* *tongue* *tongue* *tongue* *tongue* *tongue* *tongue* *tongue* *tongue* *tongue* *tongue*

Lara Croft??? LARA CROFT 😳 You'd be hard-pushed to satisfy Sindy!!! *tongue* 😳 (Or her fella Ken come to that, ya poofta!) *tongue*

Meanwhile, back on topic............

Noting happened....

K16 00C The MANGO ORANGE HANDBAG

Edited by - Ash Bailey on 19 Sep 2006 19:50:02

Meanwhile, back at the farm, big Norm was hacking down the trees whilst imaging the branches were banks. Mr Ma got back to China, and Ash learnt to type. Wonky gave up chasing Lynne as he now had Lara to satisfy.

So a normal day then,

Until...................

rolling pin in the world.

It measured 17 foot long and was 3 foot in diameter, it was made of solid marble.

Quite how it got into the kitchen drawer was a complete mystery *confused* *confused* *confused*

Mrs Wonk some how managed to lift it (her forearms were enormous) and...........

Dry-sumped White Supersprint *smile*

....swinging her clubbie thing, she missed the wonk and ended up spinning like a top out the door, down the street and into the courtroom where the judge was just handing down a 30 year sentance to big Norm for blowing up HSBC bank in Sheffield. He was just giving his commendation for the act and reducing the sentance to 1 day and £50,000 compensatuon when Mrs Wonky spun in shouting............

money left over to buy me a smaller rolling pin and somebody to fix my drawers."

The judge shouted " SILENCE IN COURT" and banged his hammer in a right little paddy.

Mrs Worky merely looked at him with mild irritation and......................

Dry-sumped White Supersprint *smile*