Once upon a time......

Wile7

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wile pulled up in his white xflow seven with clams and blue interior, snatched his copy of 'Almost Legal' out of the sweaty mitts of Stinky Dave and then tore of ito the sunset (well, to the shed car park...) leaving Stinky covered in.....

Dave Ardley. White Xflow with Clams

Don't point that beard at me, it might go off.

Groucho Marx

Updated photos here

Edited by - Wile7 on 11 Sep 2006 18:04:14

a bowl of ambrosia that he (Wonky) insisted was doing a poor imitation of the 'real' thing. Meanwhile, back at the durex testing factory in suffolk there was a .....

Groucho Marx

Updated photos here

Prince Abdul Rahman Putra Alhajc - First prime minister of independent Malaya (1957–63) and then of Malaysia (1963–70).He was educated in England and served in the Malayan Federal Legal Department (1949–51) before pursuing a career in politics. As president of the United Malays National Organization, Abdul Rahman brought Chinese and Indian political groups into the Alliance Party, which won an overwhelming majority in the 1955 election. He negotiated for Malayan independence from Britain (achieved in 1957); the federation of Malaysia was formed in 1963 shortly before he blew the biggest mostest almighty ....

If It aint yellow, wonky and wobbly................ 😬

lottery ticket scam. He also was key in the prevention of terrorism act when he highlighted the dangers involved with exploding turbans on Hampstead Heath.

Don't worry - that was just Norman straining to pee after 18 bottles of cabbage water..........

Dry-sumped White Supersprint *smile*

Perhaps even more impressive is the Air Inflation Test which is carried out each and every day on samples of each batch of Durex condoms. This is the test of elasticity and strength that involves a Durex condom being filled with air or cabbage water until it reaches bursting point. Typically, a Durex condom holds approximately 40 litres of air, equivalent to 9 gallons of cabbage water, before bursting.

Once electronic testing is complete, Quality Control samples are taken from each batch, filled with 300ml of cabbage water, and suspended for 3 minutes from Ash Bailey's gonads. Afterwards they are examined for minute fluid leakage by rolling them on blotting paper (Ash's gonads that is). If more than a small number displaying flaws are found, then the entire batch is rejected and scrapped.

Additional samples are checked for size and thickness - such as Wonky's balls. Further samples are tested to destruction for physical strength. Some of these samples are artificially aged at accelerated temperatures, as an assurance of their quality at the end of their 5 year product life.

Once out of the factory, these specimins are...

Groucho Marx

Updated photos here

are all purchased by Ash Bailey who takes them home and hands them out to his flock gleefully. Whilst he is doing this the local bobby on the beat walks up to him and asks.....

Groucho Marx

Updated photos here

Said the bobby. "But a beating with my todger serves two purposes."

"1, It is the equivalent of spank the monkey" (or so I am told), "and 2, you deserve every...."

A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. -- Bertrand Russell