You and your seven toThe French Blatting Company

Edited by - nverona on 31 Aug 2009 16:19:12

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

(Feck me, haven’t looked at this thread for ages, and now I see what you lot have been up to)

…..which was the only thing that was guaranteed to infuriate this normally mild-mannered dweeb.

Leaping through a window, glass spattering in all directions, Wile, heedless of nothing but his missing clams screamed “where’s the fecking Jester?”

Meanwhile, back in the shed kitchen, the Jester threw Wile’s clams into a large pan of boiling salted water to see if they would open.

Edited by - RoyH on 31 Aug 2009 20:37:03

was a behaviour pattern (that is, catching his lunch then loosing it for the fun of catching it all over again) that Wile had learnt from the neighbours' cat. Another more disturbing behaviour pattern he had picked up from the cat was...

Please sponsor my feet on their charity walk on 31 Aug: here *thumbup* (what do you mean, they're not just for pushing pedals *confused*)

(All the interesting cat behaviours I set you up for - clawing at the furniture, sh!tting in the vegetable patch, doing his intimate grooming in the middle of the living room, coughing up furballs, etc, etc... and you chose playing with his wood and metal work... *rolleyes* 😔

Now what was I going to say? Oh, yes, his coffee table, which...)

intriguingly doubled as...

My weary feet are appealing ... for your sympathy and, if you have any pennies to spare, a small donation please, following their 15-mile ordeal on 31st Aug *wavey*

ss candlesticks that sat on the shelf in the oval office.

Meanwhile (just to keep Mr T happy *rolleyes*).....

Wile had also learnt from the cat the rather amusing trick of being able to lick his own 🙆🏻. The only problem was that before he could "do the business" his beard tickled him so much he laughed untill......

Dicks