Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Photocopier hell

Pickle

Does anyone has a good way to destroy a photocopier in a very discreet way, so our boss has to replace it? I have spent 2 hours on my hands and knees now trying to pull tiny pieces of paper from every nook and cranny of the photocopier when it goes wrong. The techie who comes out to fix it,is as useful as a chocolate teapot. *mad* *mad*

Any suggestions would be gratefully taken into consideration and used for devious purposes!

*smile*

Pickle

The life and soul of Mumbles

Edited by - Pickle on 20 Jul 2006 14:22:48

I have just had a thought....do you think I could borrow a small child to ram a big handful of nappy contents into the inside of the machine?

*smile*

Pickle

I deal with spanners on a day to day basis.

Would collaspe under my weight which would solve the photocopier problem but I think I would be fishing out fragments of glass from my botty for weeks afterwards.

☹️

Pickle

Photocopier megadeath!

Hmm think I will skip the coke thing...I dont fancy dying from coke induced electrical death...although I am sure the nasty Schw *mad*ppes C *mad*ca-Cola corp would love that and probably use it to sell their products.

*eek*

Pickle

Open as many of the little doors as possible, and throw in a handfull of sand 🤔

Take 2 sheets of your average A4, and randomly staple them. Place one in the paper tray, and then feed the other into the document feeder. Press go and listen to the beautifull noise as the staples are eaten *confused*

Have you got a pc in the business?

If so, be a star, and explain if you buy a scanner you can ditch the copier. Will save on the rental/maintenance agreement and with a reasonable printer you'll never have paper jams again.

Norman Verona, 1989 BDR 220bhp, Reg: B16BDR, Mem No 2166, the full story here

You and your seven to The French Blatting Company Limited

We have scanners, but they are not very good at printing multiple mail merges....

I prefer the days of chalk and boards and carrier pigeons myself...them were the days.

*smile*

Pickle

We too have a bitch of a photocopier...........it`s just as well we are architects so the most dangerous thing we have to attack it with is a scale ruler............we did contemplate rolling it down the stairs though..........

Anywya after much protestation we got a new one.......well not quite, our other four offices got new ones and we got the best of the 4 old ones. We`ve just had Mr Canon out to check it over..........apparently they have a kind of mileometer.......no. of copies its done..........the engineer said he`d never seen one with such high mileage *eek*

Non copier friendly acteataes at the ready *tongue*

Simon Bell - Caterham 7 Duratec R

I`ve seen the future.....and it`s powered by duratec Check out the website here