Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Tales of Mufasa

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well going off the Poo and wee bit.......There are 23 months between my two. When Simon the eldest was 5 and Tanya 3.....I had put them in the bath and just went outside to get the towels when I overheard the conversation between the two of them........

"Si" said the little one, "where's my tinkle" (heheh)

"dont know" says Si

"Si....just have a look and see if you can see it"

"Ok" says the obliging brother

"Put your leg up on the side of the bath!

At this point Im standing in the doorway watching this and wondering just where its gonna go!!!

"Nope" says Si "you dont have one"

the classic line......

"Si....should we tell mummy that Ive lost it - she wont be pleased, especially as I lost my wellington boot yesterday and she was really cross"

Lynne(HM). Chief Cock and Bottle Washer @ The French Blatting Company Limited

Edited by - Lynne on 28 Jul 2006 09:32:24

Hi Lynne How's expat life in France? Interesting here in the Netherlands. Particularly smelly here this morning as the local farmer seems to have dumped several tonnes of sh1t on a nearby field *eek* So do I close the windows and roast to death or die of a particularly nasty form of asphyxiation *confused*

Mrs GTD - while the cat's away...

You could take out his tractor before it gets too close - round through the radiator or engine block......sorry, did I just type that out aloud.

Or buy 200 hundred gallons of frebreze and spray it on the field...it could work...I tested it in my head and it did.

Hi Angie, I hadnt realised you were living in the Netherlands ( I really must keep up with things).

Here we are fine and very busy. Expecting parents here next week and we are awaiting the arrival of first grandchild at the end of the month *smile*

As for the farm smells, you kinda get used to them after a while. When we moved to Sheffield with farm next door and friends visited from London and complained about the smell, we said....what smell *smile* *smile*

Weather here like everywhere else it seems is far too hot for me.

Norman out mowing a meadow so that should mean a quiet day for me.

Lynne(HM). Chief Cock and Bottle Washer @ The French Blatting Company Limited

A nice one from the back of the car yesterday.

Young Mufasa (aged 2) is happily singing along to the Kaiser Chiefs.

Young Pat (10) starts making raspberry noises, and generally larking around.

Cue Mufasa:

"Pat! Stop it. STOP IT! NAUGHTY BOY!" *cool*

Poopoo-san and his not quite black and white cat

Hmm, these smells are going to take some getting used to, even after living with GTD for five years 😬

Boonie - I love the Febreeze idea; can you bulk order for me? Have the shipment sent to:

Very Smelly Field

Hedkhuizen

Holland

Should get here...

(na)PP - love the stories and sorry to hi-jack your thread 😳

Lynne - it's extraordinary how quickly you can adjust to new circumstances. We recently bought a second hand Dutch bike, and I've just done a 15 mile round trip to two different villages to do the daily supermarket shop *eek* The shops just don't have the range or quality of some of the food you get back in England. Mind you if you want a choice of 129 different types of long life fruit drinks it's definitely the place to come to 😬

Mrs GTD - while the cat's away...