Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Lack of indicators

EmmaScott

My husband built a Caterham a couple of years back now. Unfortunately he was killed in an accident (not a caterham one) just before Christmas. I've decided to carry his passion on a keep driving the car but mechanics and engineering are not at all my strong point. When I was driving it yesterday the indicators stopped working. All the other lights work. I'm staying with family so don't have the build manual at hand. Could anyone shed any light on what the problem may be / where I can start looking (or can get someone else to!!)

Regards

E.

Emma

I wouldn't be too concerned at a lack of technical knowledge, BlatChat is just one example of seven owners helping each other out and you'll have no trouble finding help no matter how small the problem.

I admire you for keeping the passion for the car going and hope 2002 treats you well.

Emma, Yes keep it up, you will have plenty of fun and make lots of new friends. Don't worry about your lack of knowledge and don't be afraid to ask what you might think are stupid questions.One thing I have noticed here, which is much to Blatchats credit is that those that are still learning don't get patronised when they ask basic questions. Long may it continue