Click here if you are having website access problems ×

185/60/14 Pilots x2 - FREE to good home

LazerBrain

I can't see that I'm going to ever use these again as I'm putting my old A048s on my spare rims instead of the Pilots. One Michelin Pilot is ~9 years old, only ever used at the Dunsfold handling day *eek*, the other is slightly more worn, but still has loads of tread left. Not sure how old the 2nd one is.

If you want these for FREE - and I'd suggest that they're really only suitable for donutting and hooning away from public roads to their age (and inherent Pilotness!) - please let me know asap as they'll be binned at the tyre fitters very soon otherwise. Trawling through the archives, there are some people who've actually been looking for these in the past!

Collection from close to Reading, or Swindon.

cheers,

Darren.

Yup - they were utterly dire on the slalom at Dunsfold, but strangely good for 0-60 runs. *eek* My original plan was to use these to drive back from Heyford, but your offer saved me from that worry!

btw, have you got any time for a pre-MOT spanner check and a look over the oil leak/change?

cheers,

Darren.

um, I thought you had no alternative to your 48's?

Anyway, yes can give you a hand if you like, if you can get to us. Mark still away. When is MOT though - busy this week and away most of the weekend....

www.mycaterham.com

here

Videos

here

94,000 miles -1st 1.6k Supersport, '95 Motor Show car