Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Alloy wheels

simonray

I have fourteen 6"x13" minilite-style alloys with Triumph centres for sale - a set of 4 and 2 sets of 5. Four are a bit tatty, though perfectly sound (good for competition). The rest are in excellent condition. Four of the good ones won't be off the car for 2-3 weeks, as I'm awaiting a Ford axle. I'd like £50/wheel for the good ones and £25/wheel for the tatty ones.

I can be contacted on simonray@globalnet.co.uk or 01344 622307

Simon Ray

No, I'm just changing the rear axle. The poor old Ital axle just can't cope. In any case, I really need an axle that can cope with slicks so I can keep up with the Jones (or rather the Jecks). Will you have a bike-engined thing by Goodwood in November?

• 4 weeks later...
They're from a GTS, essentially a classic, but I'm afraid they don't have the raised bit around the centre. They're also obviously overpriced given the bulk purchasing going on elsewhere, so I'm open to offers.

Simon - didn't see your question until today. No chance of a Blackbird car by then I don't think. Pretty good chance of an R500 though (if there is some way to get past the noise police). Second thoughts, perhaps I'd better just watch anyway, because apart from being beaten by you and Rory, I suspect that Ross Boudler will be there in his (once my) BDG.