Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

L.R.A.S

robmar

After my little incident (cough 😳) which ended up with me stuck in a rather large Rhododendrum bush (or is it a tree *confused*) I feel I am now qualified as a paid up member of the

L.R.A.S (Longcross Rhododendrum Appriation Society) 😬

I believe other members include Mr Sankey, but not sure Mr Durrant qualifies as I think he hit a tree not of the Rhododendrum family 😬, are there any other members out there 🤔

apologies for all those on super hot ones who got red flagged after me ☹️ and thanks for all those that came over to make sure I was OK, after a quick dusting down and someearth removal from the passenger area I was fine

I am still finding various bits of foiliage in my car 😬

Only cosmetic damage to some expensive carbon fibre, timing strut and paintwork, so not to worry too much. I did find some new (poor) lines around the final corner in the snake after that run which I think where not that optimum, but I was giving the shrubbery a wide berth 😳 😳 😳

Strangely I felt quite happy (maybe it was more relief that everythign was in one piece) with my performance even though I was 3s behind, whereas I was super pissed at a missed gear change (or two) at shelsey which led to a poor time...

rob

to be honest it wasn't that bad, i had scrubbed a lot of speed off before I entereed the scenary

the marshalls where on me like a flash and had me out in a few minutes *thumbup*

totally my fault for going faster than my talent ☹️

DJ - sorry this society is only for lovers of the Rhododendrums found at longcross

I think you can you join other speciatly clubs online 😳 for what you are talking about *tongue*

rob

PS gave red dave the air filter, I did give the other class 3 boys to offer me a higher bid but none was offered, however there where a few suggestions abput how it could be preparaed for you 😬

Congratulation 😬 😬 You have qualified for entry to one of the most exclusive clubs around - please check your regular LRAS newsletter for the correct spelling of 'rhododendron' *confused* (it's a bugger isn't it?)

I must say I did find that they had good progressive retardation properties - as long as you don't get skewered by one of the long branches *eek*

Certainly much more sensible that hitting a proper tree 😳.

I was still picking bit of shrubbery (was going to say bush , but I know what you lot are like) out of the car weeks afterwards.

Glad there was no significant damage anyway - and at least Adrian's wing sheared off at the nylon bolts rather than ripping their way through the ali bodywork.

Mike

Dave Nelson - are you hoping to do a 360 at every round 😬 . Have a missed some small print in the regs that provides you with an extra 0.5 point 😬 *tongue* 😬 😬

I would suggest the first corner at loton *wink* its a bit skinny everywhere else *biggrin*

here is C7 TOP

South Wales AO *thumbup*