Click here if you are having website access problems ×

GRENADE !

WindyMiller

Name dropping here, but was very tempted to shout grenade at the top of my lungs while 10m away from HRH Elizabeth. I wonder what would happen in what order?

Childish I know but it did cross my mind.

Had a lovely afternoon at her gaff and she does do some nice sandwiches *smile*

Windy

Red and Black 1.8K

We probably wouldn't have been hearing much from you for a couple of days *tongue* Then you coulda sold the story to the sun for a small fortune...

In more enlightened times, we coulda thrown rotten veg at you in the stocks, or viewed your head on a pole on london bridge 😬

*arrowright*Get a Mosaic Poster of YOUR car and help Nuke the Leuk here *arrowleft*

*arrowright*Pictures here *arrowleft*

No, behaved well.

None of the plates and glasses are monogrammed, just had a good time. Did take a photo later on which apparently is "verboten" but everyone was doing it so didn't feel as bad.

Was upset I didn't meet "Buzz" Aldrin who was apparently there and I did look really hard.

Tim Burton was an interesting bloke, as was Adam Hart-Davis.

Apologies for the name dropping. *smile*

Windy

Red and Black 1.8K

Seems everyone seems to be be going to Buck house these days..anyone in a furry costume can get in. *wink*

I have to say security was that tough when Charles was here at the University, that no one could move without being searched. Some Japanese guy spent his entire day out at the University being held against the wall of a nearby building by a policeman, simply because he had a camera. Poor devil didnt get one photograph!

Pickle

The life and soul of Mumbles

They are fairly liberal at the palace, there was an Iraqi lady behind me 😬

Tim Burton - Director, suspence/horror?

Pickle I only wear my fluffy costume on special occassions.

Had a chat with Adam Hart-Davis about the profile of science in society *thumbup*

Windy

Red and Black 1.8K