Click here if you are having website access problems ×

A pair of Caterham branded aero buckle harnesess

Nic Day

Dom

I would be interested as well if you do not sell them once you have sent the pictures.

Respond via blat mail please as I am en route back from Asia and will have email access but not internet for the next day or so.

Alan

Nic's selling, Dom's preposing to buy *tongue* *wink*

Incidently Nic, hope you didn't read my question as a hinderance to sale, it was a genuine enquiry since I would have been interested if they had been in date. Sorry if I came across in the wrong manner 😳 😳

Keep off the straight and narrow *tongue* 😬

P.S. Have you made use of the centre caps - if they are no use I'll have them back *thumbup*

Edited by - Nifty on 13 Jul 2006 13:00:51

Nifty, not taken in the wrong way at all. I think it helps to ask questions like that and clarify the details!!! - so no problem at all.

As for the centre caps, I have used the "7" sticker bits as my wheel saga almost comes to a close!!! So I do have the caps left.

Can you email me your address again and I will post them back to you (thanks for them anyway)

Dom - I have got your email (and will reply in a min, just got back to the office!!!!) as for photos they will be attached to the email

cheers

Nic

Winner of the Largest pair in a non SV 7 (Rumble 2003) here