Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Tin top AmD Audi S3 for sale - top spec

Darren P

All,

Hope you don't mind me posting this here - I am selling it to go back to a Caterham!!! You never know, someone might know someone....

My import S3 is now for sale. Spec is as follows:

April 2001 Y reg Avus Silver S3 Quattro

Official Audi tuner AmD uprated to 265 bhp. Awesome performance.

Extras fitted : Satellite Navigation plus with 5-inch screen and readout in driver's information system, Bose 7 speaker audio system, 6-CD autochanger, driver's armrest.

Usual S3 refinements : original 17-inch Avus alloys, driver's information system, xenon headlamps, electric Recaro leather seats, climate control, 6-speed gearbox, electric windows, electric heated mirrors, remote alarm / immobiliser.

My car has done 12,000 miles, mainly on motorways, and is absolutely immaculate with not a mark on it. It has lived in a garage every night and has been cared for like no other.

Selling to get a runabout for my girlfriend to drive (she is just learning) and a Caterham for me.

£24,500 ono

And please, I know this is expensive, but the total cost to me was nearly £29K less than a year ago, and this is probably the best specced and most looked after S3 in Britain (flame suit on!!).

Contact me by e-mail (Darren.Payne@arsenalfc.net) or by phone (07939-123966).

Thanks.

Darren

Edited by - Darren P on 13 Feb 2002 22:01:18

• 2 weeks later...

Now reduced further to my lowest possible price... £23,000. I need this much to purchase my Seven...

This is the ultimate 'Q' car - Porsche performance in a family hatchback... Although modified mechanically, it is completely standard cosmetically - surprises quite a few people... The interior quality and spec are superb, better than just about anything this side of 50 grand.

Tell your friends!!!

Cheers.

Darren