Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

rejuvenate leather seats

Phil G

Have a look at:

http://www.woolies-trim.co.uk

They sell kits with cleaner and dye, as well as the Connolly hide food. (I thought Connolly went bust, but looks like you can still get it).

Works well if you are patient. If you are not going to use the dye you still want the seats clean before putting the hide food on.

Jonathan

• 5 years later...

Quoting sforshaw: 

So do I go for this one?

"Use GT11 Conditioner, this is a thick cream which smells of genuine English leather, it should be sparingly applied on a cloth and rubbed in, it will soak into the leather immediately, no polishing off is required, the leather will be left soft and original, without a sticky or shiny finish, the leather will also smell of good old fashioned English leather."

Or this one?

"GT13 Conditioner & Waterproofer.

Conditioning and Waterproofing Car & Motorcycle leather

Mainly sold for motorcycle leathers but also for cars with no roof or leather that may get rained on"

I like the idea of the old fashioned english leather smell 😳 but waterproof one sounds more practical?

Regards

Colin

Edited by - Dignity on 13 Aug 2011 14:31:22

Blimey! Old threads never die *eek*

I went for the GT12 gentle cleaner and GT11 conditioner. Both work well and the seats come up a treat, plus they smell great. Don’t expect miracles as it won’t hide deep scuffs or aluminium stains. Tell me what will.......please!

I use a daughter, works well and saves me the hassle.

She wants to drive the car, she has a horse and all the leather cleeaning stuff, saddle soap, Neats foot oil (bought early as a protected species locally!), plus elbow grease of course.

Phil