Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

o/t rubens barrichello race suit

bryn7

no not a ferrari suit!!! but a stewart gp one on ebay ending today, (sometime). can't remember the item number and i cant look at it at work as ebay gets filtered *mad*. a search for rubens will find it though. i need to fund my upgradeitis 😬

A few years ago I visited the Heritage Museum at Gaydon. Outside one of the shops there was a Jordan GP car. There was a race suit on display next to it, which I assumed was a childs suit available for purchase from the shop.

I was astonished to read the label and discover that it was Barrichello's!

Buy it for a 12 year old - I am pretty sure that no adult Blatchatter will fit in it!

😬. thanks for the advice. tbh i never thought of posting the ad on here tho till the last minute or in my case after the thing finishes. i will re-list it and try again as it didn't sell.

now re-listed. here

Edited by - bryn7 on 10 Jul 2006 15:51:15

Edited by - bryn7 on 10 Jul 2006 15:52:02

Edited by - bryn7 on 10 Jul 2006 15:57:00

bloody hell i finally managed to do one of these (here) things 😬 😬

Edited by - bryn7 on 10 Jul 2006 15:58:30

christ. now you have to click on my (edited by) bit. how the hell did i do that? why am i typing to myself?

Well, taking your url section one bit at a time (you would need to remove the _ bits in my explaination below, and always remove the http:// at the start of your url):

when formatting a here link then you need to put a [_url_]www.whatever.com[/_url_].

To make a smart 🙆🏻 post like Jingars above, you need to follow the syntax below:

Blatchat FAQ to Formatting URL's, or [_url=www.whatever.com]your own text descrition here[_/url_].

So, you can now make a link to your e-bay item, maybe like this one *wink*

rather than:

maybe like this one. 🤔

Edited by - bryn7 on 10 Jul 2006 16:24:11

Hope this helps *thumbup*