Click here if you are having website access problems ×

13" K&N minilites wanted

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, think I'm going to hide away in a dark room once the last wheel departs. Could hide in garage, I may have some space then! May even be able to get the Caterham out, wonder if its still taxed? God knows its been that long since I've seen it for al I know the wife may have sold it!! Quick wake up its a bad dream, no its not its KN on the phone with another concern, the've run out of sticky tape.

ALL wheels now sorted.Outstanding issues are:

1)Delivery of Live axle wheels to Sean Heron promissed for Wednesday of this week (18/10/00), let me know if you have not received them by Friday and I will shaft KN.

2) Additional wheel (short shipped) For Kevin Thomas promissed for Wednesday again let me know if you fail to receive it.

3)6 off wheels for Alex Wong ready for collection.

4) 4 off wheels for Jon Raine sat in my garage to be posted pm today should arrive Wednesday latest. Postage correct.

I'd just like to publicly add my vote of thanks for a great job.

I'm sure none of us, least of all Rob, knew what was ahead of us when this all started some months back.

All my wheels have now arrived, they look really great.

Rob, let us know if you're planning on attending any club events in the near future, I'd like to thank you in person for all your hard work.

Kevin Thomas

kevin.thomas@bigfoot.com