Click here if you are having website access problems ×

13" K&N minilites wanted

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stewart G, Thanks for the feedback. I did try to e'mail direct but could not get through, never mind problem sorted.

I Bloody well hope that they are here before Christmas as my hair is already turning grey! Thanks for the vote of confidence / understanding. Will now go off and kick some KN arse!!!!

Stewart G, Thanks for the feedback. I did try to e'mail direct but could not get through, never mind problem sorted.

I Bloody well hope that they are here before Christmas as my hair is already turning grey! Thanks for the vote of confidence / understanding. Will now go off and kick some KN arse!!!!

I have a garage full of wheels (i.e. Silver De-dion that were ordered less delivery) people whos wheels are ready for collection have been emailed.

KN are trying (as best they can) to firm up delivery of black & highlite and live axle. They hae no stacok control what so ever!

Remaining silver De-dions are currently being packed for postage. I will email individuals when sent as a failed delivery will cost additional carriage.

Yours working bloody hard!

7 orders and one part order (Alex) remaining. KN have managed to despatch the first set of Black & Highlite (live axle) so at last things appear to be moving!

Problems remaining are Black & highlite and silver live axle. Ordrs are being posted out in one hit to reduce carriage costs, therefore peope with silver and black wheels on same order will have not received either to date. THis affect only two people (williamson & wong)

Would all persons receiving wheels please ensure that the cheques for carriage are posted ASAP.

Likewise how about some feedback on the web from those who have been lucky to date!

Stewart G! Could you chase Mike Fletcher for his carriage cheque as I have stil not received it and time is traveling on. I think that he phoned the wife just over a week ago for our address but still nothing!

Starting to think that somebody is taking the piss ot of my efforts and trust!

Rob, sterling work! If you're feeling messeed about, say the word and i'll drive straight over and pick up 4 wheels and pay there and then!

Re my front arb ad in 'Wanted', I e-mailed you - did you get it? I could collect that at the same time as the wheels...! wink.gif

Cheers, Nick

Rob,

Saw my silver 6 and 7 inch wheels today, they look superb and they will have some secondhand ACB 10's on them by Monday. As you know my wheels took a rather convoluted route to Jersey via Aryliam Motorsport (see advert in Low Flying)where I got the matching tyres for £25 each.

They're in great nick, obviously past it for Aryliam's racing team, but for somebody who has been running 16inch Michelin Pilots at Sprints and Hillclimbs until now, they look brilliant. So if you want some cheap tyres speak to Clive Denham at Aryliam, I expect he's got some more.

Shame I bent the car at the Bank Holiday hillclimb at Bouley Bay (I blame the Michelins)so I can't try them, but when its fixed I expect my times to come tumbling down (or else it really is me).

Rob just to say thanks for all your efforts, I think this is a great example of what owners forums are about.

Cheers

Ian

Rob, I was hoping there'd be some news from those useless feckers at KN concerning the iminent arrival of my Black/hilight 13x7 wheels by now What's happening? By the way feckers I beleive is an Irish term of endearment used extensively in the film Angela's Ashes.

Stewart, good question! Have had a long conversation with KN and explain that we are not happy being treated as second rate customers and that inmy opinion we are allowed wheels that Caterham do not require. Likewise, they indicated that any new order would take six weeks to process. I informed them that we had been waiting a lot longer than this and if they wanted any further business from the club then they must pull out all the stops as having to keep posting information about delays is pissing me off.

I will visit the factory Saturday and see what is happening. They have stated that they may well have some 7" Black in stock and that our wheels are scheduled for production.

Additional 1 1/2 orders completed this week (Lucky guys who ordered 7" x 13" Black & Highlite) Batch of 70 6" x 13" going through this coming week. Have spoken with KN and raised contempt for the progress of our order indicating that I expect a large percentage of these wheels to be ours!

Latest information - KN have promissed to complete ALL outstanding orders within 2 weeks (ie not next Firday but the one after that)14th October. Thank God I here you all say, but imagine what its been like from my end!

Supply includes outstanding Silver, Black & highlite and Live axle wheels.

Good news at last! ALL outstanding wheels have bee promised for thie coming Friday / Monday for delivery / collection. This includes Black & highlite (aboutsix of you) and outstanding silver live axle (Sean at last.

Sorry for the delay but we've got there in the end. Please enjoy you new toys. I will let individuals know about carriage costs by email.