Click here if you are having website access problems ×

13" K&N minilites wanted

Rob,

Thank you again for taking on what is turning out to be quite a major undertaking! As is usual at this time of the year, Curborough is taking a huge amount of time again so I doubt I could have done as good a job as you.

Cheers,

Alex Wong

alex.wong@lotus7club.co.uk

www.alexwong.net

Home : 44-(0)121-440 6972

Fax : 44-(0)121-440 4601

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted on Page 1 of this thread with a 'yes' but am afraid I can no longer go ahead as other 7 bits have cropped up and are requiring my money!

Thanks anyway for your efforts and sorry to let you down - I'm sure all the others will appreciate them though!

Nick

I would like to order two 13x7 black with polished rims and two 13x7 yellow with polished rims if yellow is not available then painted silver is fine. My ADSL internet link is playing up at the moment but I can be contacted on 020 8361 1179.

Thats it folks! The offer is closed. Order form to be forwarded to all within next 24hrs.

14" not available

13" x 7" £56

Black option £2 per wheel extra.

E'mail me on R.Morris@rmorris7.fsnet.co.uk to receive order form and address for money

Order forms have been sent to the first 11 emails received. Don't hang around guys (& girls). If you have not contacted me for a form then assume that there will not be any wheels ordered. Sorry if this sounds cruel but the form confirms exact spec to cover me and the dealer (KN will not sell direct so I would still like to know how much Caterham pay?). Sheet also helps with delivery details and payment. Lets be honnest Minators are nice but I don't want to be left with 80 of them in my garage!

Order sequence:

1) Request form (e'mail or phone) - 1 week

2) Return form with cheque - 1 week

3)Comfirm quantities and additional discount for Nuke Luke

4)Check carriage cost where required

5)Order wheels - should all be ex stock

6)Get rid of wheels ASAP.

One suggestion that i have received to aid the distribution process is to forwards groups of wheels to the relevant Area Organiser for collection? Don't think that this ease the cost but would ease work load at this end. Then again I'm only doing this once?

Rob.

I don't need any wheels or tyres but after reading the entire topic and all its replies, feel that this is possibly the best non-profit making example of team-work I have ever seen.

What a job !!!

Robin, Thanks for your comments, however, originally I thought that we would only require 20 wheels and that I could deliver these in the back of my car in a couple of runs. Now its a major event, with 60 web site hits, what the hell it keeps me off the streets and it nice to feel that the customer wins rather than Caterham!

A total of 17 order forms have been emailed out. Any furter requests before I proceed with the ordering? I would like to close off this part by Friday 7th to include receipt of completed orders and cheques. If you still require wheels then please hurry!!!!

Stewart raised some concern as to the offset for the 7" wheels. I would have thought that the offset for the HPC alloys would be correct but I'm trying to confirm this.

Rob, do K&N know what offset is needed for the 7" wheels seeing as this isn't a standard Caterham size?

Anybody else out there know?

Alex Wong

www.alexwong.net

Edited by - Alex Wong on 4 Jul 2000 00:40:27

Thanks for all the effort but will have to pull out as I aready have 13" track wheels. I wanted the 14" for the road. So if any of you are selling 14" mini lites for a 96 classic black with polished rims to fund your 13" let me know.

removed email flag

Edited by - site manager on 9 Sep 2000 16:10:03

It would make sense to use the same offset as the 13 x 6" wheels as there would be no clearance problems and the 13 x 6's leave more than one inch before the rear arches are filled. I'd go with Mike's suggestion.

Rob,

I've posted mine - should arrive on Friday.

Cheers,

Alex Wong

www.alexwong.net