Click here if you are having website access problems ×

13" K&N minilites wanted

Sorry to disappoint you Mr Wong, but I'm currently trying to loose the xs weight gain from the Lamongerie trip! If there are going to be R500's in class 5 in August we need to be the weight of Kate Moss.

Maybe you should consider joining me on the power to weight improvement program if you are thinking about beating the lightweight V7 SLR in a few weeks!

Andy, is Marcus paying you a commission for putting in his wheel order?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to disappoint you Mr Wong, but I'm currently trying to loose the xs weight gain from the Lamongerie trip! If there are going to be R500's in class 5 in August we need to be the weight of Kate Moss.

Maybe you should consider joining me on the power to weight improvement program if you are thinking about beating the lightweight V7 SLR in a few weeks!

Andy, is Marcus paying you a commission for putting in his wheel order?

Is there an echo????? Is there an echo?????

Edited by - Powder puff on 22 Jun 2000 23:10:31

Rob,

Sorry to muck you about, but if the wheels are avalable in black w/polished rims then (dependent upon additional cost) that's what I'd ideally like.

Is this an option?

Thanks once again for all your efforts!

Kevin Thomas

kevin.thomas@bigfoot.com

that 35 wheels to date. I will enquire about the colours, live axle & 7" rims in respect of cost and avaiability. However, being as these are the same as Caterham use I don't see a problem.

I intend to keep the list open for one week )i.e. close off date Friday 30th. Following this date I will require addresses and monies

Steve,

Have you ever seen a Grinnell accelerate? I thought having three wheels would give me more acceleration. Then again, have you ever seen one corner? No, neither have I. I'm not sure if they can without falling over. I've had one customer who was in a Grinnell that fell over.

Anyway, I was going to use my spare as a forth wheel but as it's been painted, I figured I should probably try to not mix it with some new wheels. It's got to be pretty! My car doesn't have age to give it it's grace unlike your car! smile.gif

Alex Wong

alex.wong@lotus7club.co.uk

www.alexwong.net

Home : 44-(0)121-440 6972

Fax : 44-(0)121-440 4601

Hi Alex, I am very new to this, but would be happy to buy four off Minilite style wheels, two 6in and two 7in. Help me a bit, I have a 2000 de dion. I understand these are what we all need? Also very interested in tyres at the same time or later! Should I buy a spare, or carry my 14inch and hope I don't need to use it!

Tony Stattersfield

Thats 48 wheels to date, tyres are bing investigated as you read! Closing date for wheels is this Friday. Demands for monies and addresses to follow.

Prices for different size and colour options to be sorted Wednesday in time for closing.

Rob,

I'll go for 4 the same as Dave Higgs (R500 fit) and 4 of the 13 x 6" de Dion.

All in silver for me.

We could sort the tyres no problem if you like. Need to drop Jonny a note on (jonny@easytrack.co.uk) with types and numbers.

Marcus

www.easytrack.co.uk

If this offer is still open I'd also like 4x 13in wheels for a 1994 de dion. Like you 2x7 inch and 2x6 inch would be ideal. I'm in Jersey so don't pay VAT. If you tell me where they will be, I can arrange to have them collected. Cheers Ian

Rob,

Please put me down for 4 off Minator 6x13 finished in black with polished rim.

The following info came off a box of wheels supplied by Caterham, it may be of some use.

Size/offset 6x13 ET+23

PCD/Bore 4x108.0 / 67.1mm

Finish Black Hilite Rim

Part No. MN1360L423BH

Customer Ref. 77393B

The best price I have found so far is £225 delivered with nuts and centre caps.

Jon

If it's not too late, put me down for four. 6x13, Ford pcd and (rwd)offset. I haven't read all the other postings, so this may have been asked already, but; what are the chances of chasing a larger discount, seeing as we have a fairly substantial order on our (their) hands.

Thats 78 wheels if everbody trumps up the cash and all the various styles and sizes are available. I will enquire about additional discount just prior to placing the finallised order. May I sugest that should there be a small reduction in cost that we donate the sum to Nuke Luke? as this would enable the order / receipt of goods to be perfomed quicker and reduce the amount of stress on me with ordering, postage, delivery, refunds etc. As you will all apreciate this is now becoming a very large project. Likewise any additional discount would be minor to the individal, but could mount up to be a reasonable sum if combined?

I in tend to generate an order confirmation sheet for all would be purchasers to fill out (i.e. qtys, coulour, size, fitment, delivery / collection, address, land line contact No, inc. cost etc).

In the interest of security I suggest that each of you email me direct so that I can return the basic form for compleation. This form will aid me to compile a full order list of an agreed specification (it will also stop any crying about changes of mind i.e. colour etc after the order has been placed).

The sheet will contain my home address for forwarding of cheques and enable individuals to decide about collection / delivery (Royal mail parcel force price yet to be obtained)

If you have any concerns please feel free to contact me by phone. You will find my number in Low Flying, either just inside front cover or listed under "Shropshire Area Organiser".

Hope that this all makes sense!