Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Would anyone like ....

Debert

hahahaha - the looks i got asking for a "Wibbly Wobbly Wonder" *eek*

... hands over a Magnum to na(PP)

... and a tub of Mr Whippy's finest to the Boonster

... and a Ben & Jerries Caramel Fudge Cupcake to Mrs GTD

(sits in the corner slobbering over B&J Peace of Cake) YUMMMMMMYYYY 😬

*arrowright*Get a Mosaic Poster of YOUR car and help Nuke the Leuk here *arrowleft*

*arrowright*Pictures here *arrowleft*

Paul,

You'll have to mail me off line and tell me the connection between Pompey girls and ice cream.. I've never quite got that one - but I know (I think) about the link.... *confused*

Mango Orange Supersport 1600- It just looks DENTED! *mad* Upgrade or replace??? *confused*

Edited by - Ash Bailey on 4 Jul 2006 22:03:15

Thanks for the offer but I tucked into a rather nice knickerbocker glory and Alex had a rather tasty Artists palette of choc, hazelnut and fudge icecreams down in the Mumbles tonight. Hmm if anyone is going through Beddgelert, make sure you stop off at the ice cream shop there....its amazing! It is worth going there just for that.... *thumbup*

*smile*

Pickle

The life and soul of Mumbles

@ Ash - Yes - Pompey & surrounding area, HMS Excellent yesterday, Collingwood today, Sultan tomorrow, back at Whale Island on Friday... All over the blinkin place at the moment! 😳 Occasionally get over the hill to Southwick Park (formerly Dryad) and waaaaaay darn Sarf to BRNC Dartmouth & Raleigh at Tor Point, Plymouth - which is a lovely drive and great place to work 😬

@ Kev - There's no such thing as bad ice-cream is there? *tongue*

*arrowright*Get a Mosaic Poster of YOUR car and help Nuke the Leuk here *arrowleft*

*arrowright*Pictures here *arrowleft*

HMS Dryad - I held the Crucian Carp record there for 11 years I believe... *smile*

HMS Collingwood - My uncle was a gunnery instructor there in the 70's. At one point he was training a class of Libyans, 15 of them of who 11 were called "Mustapha" 😳

By the end of the course they were known as "Cuppa", "Fag", "Pint", "Slash" etc... as in Mustapha Cuppa! *wink*

I also remember drinking Woods in HMS Vincent - I think I was nine at the time and I felt SO big and clever. My uncle gave me a tot. I threw up in the car park! *smile*

HMS Brave Swordsman's recommissioning - sticking cream cakes down the side of some poor AB's bunk!

Pompey - I love the place.

Mango Orange Supersport 1600- It just looks DENTED! *mad* Upgrade or replace??? *confused*