Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Fed Up

Mrs GTD

Thanks Boonie *smile* Trouble with chocolates though is they make your 🙆🏻 this wide *arrowleft*xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx *arrowright*

I'm going shooting tonight Fletch - better than working *thumbup*

Mrs GTD - while the cat's away...

Edited by - Mrs GTD on 4 Jul 2006 16:44:11

Edited by - Mrs GTD on 4 Jul 2006 16:44:33

(na)PP 😬

I went for my first PAX ride since C7 GTD had it's full body make-over (included a facial, massage, manicure & pedicure from the looks of it). Much more comfortable 😳 but the cobbled roads in Holland are a bit *arrowup* *arrowdown* *arrowup* *arrowdown* *arrowup* *arrowdown* *arrowup* *arrowdown*. Still checking to make sure I've got all my teeth 😬

Feeling any better today Mrs GTD - hands over keys to vitual Land Rover and opens gate on virtual off-road course.

To the left you will see a virtual rifle range - with virtually what ever rifle/ gun and ammunition you may wish to try.

If I could make a suggestion the 50 cal browning machine gun is a doozy and can even be mounted on the Landie....enjoy.

Mrs GTD

Do you take full ones to the recycling centre????! *wink* *confused*

Cool! I'd love to entertain the local p1ssheads like that! *thumbup*

Round here we have a bloke call Strongy who licks the beer-stains off of pub tables to get his alcohol! *smile*

Mango Orange Supersport 1600- It just looks DENTED! *mad* Upgrade or replace??? *confused*

Do you take full ones to the recycling centre????!

No - I was just worried how many empties GTD was taking to the bottle bank. Need to make sure there's still plenty of wine & gin for when I get back *tongue*