Click here if you are having website access problems ×

On M40

Cookie Monster

That was me I think, Cheers Phil *thumbup* On our way back from a wedding in North Wales to sunny Tunny Wells (though everywhere was sunny yesterday wasn't it?). We were just giving thanks for having reached the Oxford services - the fuel gauge seems to be tuned in to the words 'We'll just press on to the next services' and drops by a quarter of a tank the moment you pass the slip road. I assume TADTS.

I must admit to pining for air con a few times, but the weakness soon passed. Why is that when in February I convince SWMBO that we should take the Seven somewhere the heat from the engine vanishes from the cockpit like Houdini in a fog but in a hot July it hangs around like an unwanted guest at a party 🤔 The harnesses seem to soak up heat and deposit it unselfishly onto your shoulders and chest highly efficiently as well Still, mustn't complain about this glorious weather and the car didn't once miss a beat - even the starter motor which has been clicking occasionally recently decided to cheese it and behave itself.

Thanks again for the 'Spotted'. Hope you were able to get out and take advantage of the weather at some point over the weekend.

Adam