Click here if you are having website access problems ×

When you're lying in bed awake...

Pickle

zzzzzzzz........Fekkin alarm clock.......smash snooze button.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

9 mins later (why nine of all the minutes they could have chosen *confused* *confused* *confused*)

zzzzzzzz........Fekkin alarm clock.......smash snooze button.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

9 mins later

9 mins later

9 mins later

9 mins later

9 mins later

zzzzzzzzzzz.........Oh bollards look at the time, I'm late for work.

*idea* *idea* *idea*Tommorrow I'll set the alarm clock 20 mins fast - that'll sort it *idea* *idea* *idea* *idea*

I'm off to bed now, its nearly midnight by my alarm clock *confused*

Dry-sumped White Supersprint *smile*

Being in bed with you Pickle, come on, give us a kiss

erm think Alex might object to that unless you kiss him first.

I lay awake last night wondering whether the spider I saw crawling above my head had been sucked into Alex's mouth whilst he slept.

*smile*

Pickle

The life and soul of Mumbles

when I am awake, I wonder if it is tomorrow yet or if I am still in today or is today yesterday.... then I poke pickle in the ribs and wake her up.... then I fall back to sleep and let her worry about it *thumbup* *eek* 😬

S713UMY

1.8K Viper Blue and Spandex

Edited by - abirtwisle on 27 Jun 2006 22:03:32

I hope my dear that he ties you up nicely and makes you feel very fond of him in little ways

Failing that and I will do the same and more, oh so much more, with so much more lustfulness and loads more thrustingness and much less, "oh, never mind, it's never happned before"

RoGT

I lay awake last night listening to an owl in the nearby park and wondered what Owls would sound like if they had false teeth....

I think perhaps Alex has been shoving something strange in my drinks myself...

*smile*

Pickle

It seems Alex may have corrupted her already...from pervious posts I take it they may have even held hands.

It may mean that within weeks she'll be wearing spandex - strapping junked jet engines to scaffolding and lighting them with a vacuum cleaner and sporting a thatch.

I only have the occaisonal contact with the great man and my hair has gone the way of the thatch....I swear its something he puts in his texts 😬

It may mean that within weeks she'll be wearing spandex - strapping junked jet engines to scaffolding and lighting them with a vacuum cleaner and sporting a thatch.

Who said I don't already????? *biggrin*

Pickle