Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Pembrey - official tyre warmer

Simon.Rogers1

My official tyre warmer received her Entry info for Pembrey today 😬 😬 😬 😬

Unfortunately burnouts are not allowed at Pembey. Only problem is that they have me down to run first 🙆🏻

Another problem is that ACB10 are out of stock in size 8 whatever 22 etc. My undersized 7's are just about fir for the skip. Hope she does'nt try to hard otherwise it will be class six for the day.

Nobody has any 8's available do they 🤔

I'm trying to get the track manager to let Fiona go round in the CLio with me sometime this week or next during the evening as she has never been on the track anywhere whatsoever ever ever. No convoy lap. First run will be the first practice otherwise.

I bet she'll stop to check the traffic *tongue*

Giving it some Welly.

Simon

Getting a private run around Pembrey before the event is a bit sneaky 😬

We got the final regs yesterday and Pat's immediate comment was 'Crikey' (or words to that effect) ' no convoy run. First practice run will be first time around the circuit on cold tyres and cold brakes *eek*'. It just means that we will have to get there as early as possible on Friday afternoon to see if we can at least get a look at the circuit and some of the corners. Do you think that we wil be able to get into the circuit on Friday?

Other than that it's a weeks hard study of the UK Circuit Guide 😬

Kipper

Fun is not a straight line.

Yes you should be fine getting in on Friday.

If you've been on a track b4 you'l be fine. It's quite technical to get right but its a track not a hill climb. Probably 50% wider than Llandow.

Fiona hasn't even driven the car yet ever. Thats next weeks job *confused*