Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Shelsley all ready?

david nelson

Spent the day on the se7en today. 1st thing was to scrub a new set of ACB10's in. then wash and polish it. next was putting the numbers on and back on the trailer.

Have I forgotten anything?

David

corrected the spelling thanks BB

Edited by - david nelson on 26 Jun 2006 12:34:40

I have spent approximately 24 hrs out of the last 48 putting the R500 back together and its still not quite finished ☹️. I have still to finish wiring in the new Brise alternator, complete the plumbing of the QED top hose thermostat, fill with coolant, fit the exhaust and a few other bits. Normally this would be finished in a couple of evenings but I am moving house on Wednesday so I doubt it will be finished before Thursday so fingers crossed there are no unforeseen problems. Then I shall try and get a few road miles, may be with a visit to Gary May, just so that my first drive after Longcross is not up Shelsley Walsh *eek*

Mark D

Comp Sec *cool*

Are there any additional scrutineering requirements that we should look out for??? Just doing a final spanner check on the car tomorrow then trying to get a few hundred miles on the car before the weekend to bed the new box in! *smile* *smile* No excuses this time 🙆🏻

Dannyboy *tongue*

Adrian

It depends where in the paddock they have put you, most areas are covered by 'sheds' but some of the corners are not and some of the grass area isn't either. If you have a paddock plan it should be clear.

Space in the Shelsley Paddock is tight at the best of times, you need a minimum of tools etc with you, leave the rest in the car.

Graham

*smile*Lotus 7 Club General Secretary *smile*