Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Ultimate vauxhall engined 7 for sale

Peter Kite

Reluctantly I am selling what I think is the ultimate road going Vauxhall two litre XE engined car. Built in 2000 to JPE spec at a cost of over £35,000 by F1 Grand Prix engineer Jon Greaves this car has an incredible spec. Full details of the spec plus some pictures can be seen at the following web address www.carsrtoys.funtigo.com

In brief, 235 bhp Swindon racing engine, cosworth head, webber alpha fuel injection, dry sump, plumbed in Lifeline fire extinguisher system, close ratio box, AP suretrax LSD, 6" titanium repackable exhaust, Minator wheels and Yokohamas A032R, AP 4 pot front and AP 2 pot rear brakes, vented racing discs, wide track front suspension, red springs, separate Airheart handbrake, FIA roll bar with petty strut, Stack rev counter/elapsed timing system, leather interior, full weather equipment, spare on rear, etc etc. The car has only done 3750 miles, (1st owner 3600), 100 miles in last year! Never tracked!! Email or call me if interested. Peter Kite, Mobile 07989402205, email pete.kite@virgin.net.

Only an R500 or Cosworth could better it. Must be worth close to £20k.

Peterbk7

• Area Representative

This could be 'one of those threads' . . . 😬

BTW Arnie, sorry to hear about the rod making an unwelcome bid for freedom ☹️ Have you done a deal with Peter?

Crudders

Er apologies, I meant to say "2 litre XE" not VX, anyway I said Vauxhall engined, last R500 i saw had a rover engine. Thanks for posting the other photos, I guess they must have been on the site when I bought the car from Jon or ??

Pete

Peterbk7

Peter

Try and view the comments - just assume that they are trying to be helpful...(wheter they are or not)

EFA (formerly "Fat Arnie") is super sensitive on the Vauxhall engine front.

The key question is ... "Is the engine reliable" the future owner may not get a kick out of spending considerable time on the roadside/flatbed and in the garage rebuilding the powerful engine.