Click here if you are having website access problems ×

An extension for my knob

Big Brother

😬

I recently acquired a new knob to fit to my new gearstick.

Problem is that the threaded end of the gearstick is too small for the knob. Its also a bit short.

I've looked at a couple of other cars and it looks like I'm missing the small extension piece that add about an inch and a bit to the total length and also increases the size of the threaded end.

If anyone has a knob extension they would like to donate/sell, please drop me a line.

Sooner rather that later would be great as I have a foreign trip planned pretty soon and think that an extension would definitely help me to improve my performance *wink*

Your confidentiality is assured *cool*

Steve

SE7EN-UP!

The difference between ignorance and apathy? I don't know, and I couldn't care less!

I need a shorter thinner one! Mine is a 2001 superlight withthe vauxhall style gear knob - I want to fit a newer alloy knob but the stick is too tall & thick!

If you were anywhere Preston we could swop.

Dear Steve

Having taken hold of my Knob I am disappointed that you find your shaft of insufficient length and girth 😬

I am pleased to report that I have two options for extending and broadening your shaft *eek*

1) I can forward many kind e-mails I regularly receive offering various enhancement products or........

2) I have the bit you need *smile*

Mark

Mark,

I'd say I love you but people reading this thread may get the wrong idea 😬

If your knob extension is available, I can send my man round to collect *wink*

Please let me know if you want anything for it.

Steve

SE7EN-UP!

The difference between ignorance and apathy? I don't know, and I couldn't care less!