Click here if you are having website access problems ×

erm . . . aahh test thats the one

PhilD

• 3 weeks later...

Still bike-shedding then BM question.gif

[insert demure smiley]

Nearly arrived in noo location - cracking roads round here- can't wait to try them thumbsup.gif

FH teeth.gif

blush.gif Keep the bed warmquestion.gif

What will Blatgirl and Mr FH say question.gif wink.gif

Hot water bottles being sought but if you're really cold you could always sleep with the guinea fowl and hens teeth.gif

Tell me, has anyone else suffered such abysmal service as we have from BT? They cut orf all the phones days before they should have done, re-connected the wrong numbers, leaving the office lines as DEADid=red> and then sent me a new contract (for a minimum of one year) for the line they re-instated for five days after I'd thrown a wobbly mad.gif Closing bills state that they must be paid within fourteen days and yet they OWE ME nearly £200 on their over-exuberant filching on the direct debit on one of the lines. Ye Gods, I despair!

I can't even threaten the use of one of the other forms of telephonic communications services as we have moved from deepest Buckinghamshire to deep-neep countryside in southern Lincolnshire, neither of which have the last hope in h*ll of being cableized

And, to cap it all, I don't even have my little red beastie on hand to go out for a blat. Poor wee thing is being babysat in the sarf for a week or so until I can find a suitable bed for her.

Hey Ho.

luv to you both

FH teeth.gif

We have loads of aggro with BT at work.......We have resorted to putting all requests in writing so that there is a clear indication of our requirements. Seems to have worked so far, but their "customer service" is abysmal....sad.gif

On the plus side, I've discovered an excellent ISP, who are supplying "wires only" broadband for just over £23 including VATthumbsup.gif