Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Audi A2

jono

..SWMBO is getting a lease car from work so her A2 needs to go.

02/02 plate, pale metallic blue 1.6FSI SE, SWMBO 2nd owner and now done 37,000 miles. The condition is very good apart from a scuff on 2 of the 16" alloys. This car has the optional rear bench seat which means it will take 5 persons.

Audi claim 48mpg for this engine using premium unleaded and whilst I don't think it's ever managed that, it is certainly very economical for a 1.6 petrol. With 110bhp and less then 1000kg it goes pretty well too.

Offers around £6,500 if anyone's interested.

• 2 weeks later...

Sandboy,

You're the 3rd person who's said that today - I must have a server problem *confused*

Give me a bell on 07765 235 344 if your interested in the car (yes, still available). I'm just near Brampton if you want a shufty.

Jono

Jono, do you have any pics-to confirm exterior/interior colours, better half fussy about things like that? Presume not been smoked in or had animals in either. Audi service history? MOT? Tax? Is it used daily and typical mileage? If all OK will pop over to view, when would suit you?

Hi Sandy,

I don't have any pics but could get some for you. I'll check the exact colour, it's quite a popular one - a sort of pale bluey green metallic. Interior is charcoal grey cloth in good condition.

No dogs or fags in the car. Kids tho, and it needs a vac and spruce up which we would do prior to marketing it properly as the car is used every day 😳 It is in very good condition though aside from a couple of scuffs to the wheels which could be attended to very cheaply if they bothered you.

SWMBO uses the car every day and for work and home visits (podiatrist).

We have had the car around 18 months and had some work done at Harper and Hebson Audi in Carlisle but routine work done at our local garage (Audi charge silly prices). The car has variable service intervals and had it's last one a few thou ago so will probably not need another for 15-20k miles depending on how driven. Current mileage is 37k ish.

Car will shortly need tax and MOT. We would get it MOT'd and tax it for 6 months. It qualifies for low tax due to emissions so 12 mths tax is only £110.

We are in no particular hurry as the new car does not come for a few weeks and we don't have to sell in order to obtain it (health service lease car).

I will be around at the weekend and you're welcome to pop over anytime except Sunday as I may be nipping over to Croft to watch (no FIA Bar on my 7 ☹️) the track day.

Cheers *thumbup*

Jono

Jono, thanks for additional info. Wife's not sure about colour *confused* something about green being unlucky 🤔 I'll take her to Audi dealer tomorrow so she can see for herself. If she comes round I'll pop over first thing Saturday morning 9'ish, if thats OK.

Going to Croft myself on Sunday, bring helmet if want passenger ride. I picked up an FIA roll bar on here, v reasonable. Wanted one just because getting nervous about level of protection offered(not) by standard bar particulary when on track. Hoping to have slicks for first time too which could be interesting.

I'll let you know tomorrow if Sat on.

Cheers.

Cheers Sandy *arrowup*

It's actually light blue metallic, I checked it last night (I'm not very good with colours 😳). A sort of silvery blue *confused*. It's your call tho, no good if SWMBO is not cool wth the colour so don't feel an obligation to view if it's not right for you *wink*

Sunday - sounds good, I'll bring a helmet. Rif promised me a spin in his Duratec too and the weather is also looking good according to 5 live this morning *thumbup*

Sorry Jono but after checking out the local Audi dealer decided she doesn't like it in light colours, wants a dark one. Sure you'll have no problem shifting it anyway, great little cars.

See you Sunday. What's your 7 like so I can look out for you. Mines a red HPC. With bashed nearside wing following contact with an old dear on A68 on way back from Croft Friday gone, she didn't see me!

Hope to blag a passenger ride with RIF myself. Keen to know how Duratec performs. Think thats what I'll put in mine when the Vauxhall lump expires.

Cheers.

*arrowup*No probs Sandy (at least I don't have to clean it now 😬)

Classic green with yellow nose, carbon stone guards and no spare wheel, N plate. I'll have the wee boy with me. Hope to see you there *thumbup*

• 3 weeks later...

523 looks and no-one interested *eek*

Last call, I will do a deal at £6k before I stick in the paper for £6.75. This is a totally genuine car and can be described as immaculate except for scuff marks on 2 wheels.

39,505 miles, no service needed until Feb 2007, just MOT'd. Surely a nice shopping trolley or luncheon chariot for a pampered SWMBO 🤔

I can email pics if required.

Any takers 🤔, similar are on PH for around 7.5k but I'm trying to be realistic

Surely a nice shopping trolley or luncheon chariot for a pampered SWMBO

Davis or Bailey might be along in a minute then Jono.... 😬 😬 😬

Dave Ardley. White Xflow with Clams

ars est celare artem - That's why I have the Clams 😬

Updated photos here